It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

LALALA. All the best. =)

Hello there, people.

To everyone who's currently dealing with their exams, be it A level, O level, PMB or any of the sort, I wish you all the veryy best of luck!

Yes yes, I'm finally updating, Oh wooow~ Well, probably cause I sneaked and used the other laptop without my mother's consent. I had to ask questions on Pure Maths to my friends wah, and I didn't wanna use the phone cause it's kinda annoying to use the phone. Just to remind all of you, my grey Acer Laptop which I always use has been condemned. D: Now I'm using.... Mom's Acer Laptop. WHY? WHY ACER? -_____- At least this one aint Vista. Mine's Vista ah. Mati kali lag nya.

Anyway....

A lot has happened during Raya till now. I'll update after the A levels I guess, since I don't want to get distracted or whatever. The Internet is very tempting.

Mom wants me to go to Aussie next year. But I've always wanted to go to UK. Nottingham Trent Universityyyyyyyyy. I want youuu! Already finished with my University research, so now all I need to do is do fantabulous in the A levels. Aminnnn, I will, By God's Will.

This December:
1st week: Chilling with them bestfriends; Adventure Club Orientation
2nd Week: Japan Tripppp
3rd Week: KL trippp
4th week: STill in KL

hmmm. sounds fun eh? Abiskan exam dulu!!!!!!

Btw, Ikaaaaa! Happy Belated Birthday! :D I already greeted you, but I thought it'd be nice to mention in me bloggeh. ;p I'll give you your present after I've finished with the exams yeah? Love you!

Maths maths maths. I'll end it here.
COL love yous!
4Babs Love yous!
[R] love yous!

Ps:// Valium =D

Cheers! and the goodluck, mates.

0 comments: