It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Another one? x)

Ayte, this would be my third blog site. x)

http://snoozindlife.blogs.friendster.com/itz_lifedeal_wivit/
===> the 1st. and yea, still using it btw. been blogging since.... February 2006. =) Big O level year, mind you.

the second? =D yeaaaa, its at myspace.
=_= aint gna put the link cause, i only posted 3 blogs there since last November. HAHAH. so there's no point really.

so yes, why did i join a new blogsite? because i find myspace boring and, cousin Din says this place is cool. HAHA. x) plus my buddies have a blog too from here. =) considering th fact that I may have free time in my hands, I might aswell create one, shouldnt i? I should also have Amal to thank. Then again she'll just go "pork chop!" all over me when she finds out i made a new blog. lol.

0 comments: