It is 11 pm here, in this freezing Study Room of mine. heh. well, not just in this room =_= u get what i mean. What's new....
Sunday, after kendo.. =_= oh I went home at 5 something O_o so late~ anyways, after kendo, me, family and gramps and Gran sent dad to the airport and said goodbye =)) dad's got this business trip to Hawaii, Australia, the Phillippines, Jakarta, and either Singapore or O_o Vietnam? Ika and I decided to go vain XD
.jpg)
.jpg)
>> Thats Punk Kelabit over there XD
.jpg)
.jpg)
>> farewell.
.jpg)
>> HAHAHAHA panatness
I went to SMPAPHM early this week (Monday) with my "Hot Community" table peeps. That would include Umie and Zaty. And we met Dynz, Liyana, Dylla, Fizah, Langau, Dillah, Moon, Qidz, and the others at the canteen :) We reunited with a loud bang! LOL. We had a chat about our old school. Yes, we miss it. It looks a bit off the season. A tad bit ill. Must be the peach walls with the blue roof. But yes, I still miss the school so. Not much has changed really, although my juniors do look taller than I remembered. :) yayy for you guys.
The highlight of the day. Amal. :))) At first I saw Jimah and Jiggy. So i went over and hugged them till they went purple(an exaggeration, HAHA) and Jimah went and pointed to wear Amal was. And there she was, standing with her triangular tudung...biut. And she gave this blank look O_o like ....."uhhhh...." haha I don't know, but she came pouncing onto me in a matter of seconds. Afterwards, I went to chill with the "Hot Community" people and MOOOONN!!! Yeah, I sorta miss her. She's still the same old Moon. Still annoys me like she used to =_=" ahh yes, then I met Nissyah and Ikaa, and Nabz, and Teacher Muni, and Shahirah, Lyn and other juniors =) They've grown a lot. O_O" ;p thanks for the huge hugs peeps. oh and I had a nice conversation with Nabz, ikaaa and a girl (I don't know her name, but she was there listening anyways... ) at the canteen.
Well, the next few moments were full of laughter and fooling around. I especially liked the "eating at the table" moment with the "Hot Community" peeps. lol. And then Amal, Faezah and I said our goodbyes at the front. The 'driver' was like pressing them accelaration pad. and Amal was like "eh..marah" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. indeed ;p
Okay. the Big Monday. done. wait a second...was that this week? oh yeap. T'is.
Tuesday. HAHA. i forgot how it went. Gosh, no internet during week days is hard. OH yes! I'm grounded from the PC and laptops within my home becauseeeee of my undeniably disappointing first Term Assessment Result. Eissshhh. =_= serves me right. Occassionally, I do seize an oppurtunity on the PC when no one's around. heh. Anndd then there was the HIKING CLUB TRIP to the Sg.Akar forest thingy place. =D we had to go throught the forest and reach the outskirts of the Ministry of Youth and Sports. When we reached the middle of the forest, rain came pouring heavily. HAHA BASAH XD XD even my mobile phone and wallet and my glasses x) oh and everyone was soaked. =P
.jpg)
>> random =P
.jpg)
>> the hike
.jpg)
>> Salihin, me and Muiz (notice my soaked hair lol)
Wednesday. PTE's CCA during the aftrnoon. The ordered stuff had arrived. Ali senpai came late from SMPAPHM. I thought he'd be stayin there the whole day. Anyways, he had the ordered stuff. And, Jam got her Gi Hakama. It was sooooo coool. Brand new and all :) so pretty~ i want~ i want~ As for me, HAHA I got my first shinai x) THE FIRST. *honoured* :D
so we had training as usual.
Night. ND. My Ashi Sabaki. O_O" wuish. My coordination reeks. My cuts were okay though :))) well sorta HAHA. They were'nt perfect but you could see improvements ;) and THANK YOU KONKON FOR THE CHOCOLATE. HAHA.
Friday. I woke up at 2pm!!! Slacker. Then at 5pm we went to Tasek Lama and had a nice jog and outdoor fitness stuff. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment