It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

r.e.s.p.e.c.t.

r.e.s.p.e.c.t. - everyone deserves it no matter how much you despise them



People these days can act so immature, regardless their age and it's disturbing. It offends people, and affects the people you're closely associated to.

I can not stress how I am disappointed on the way people act towards others; towards teachers, towards parents, towards people older than you and finally towards their seniors.

I myself, am a senior in Kendo. I started Kendo in early 2007, and although I may not be the fastest one, the strongest one, the one best in bogou, the wisest one, or the one who always win matches - I am still a senior, a junior to my seniors and I am still a PERSON. I can be wise when I want to be, I can be serious when I want to. I don't care if people call me the bimbo Kendoka, or : "Our enthusiastic senpai/ Our BANGANG SENPAI/ Noriko the hyper one" No seriously, be my guest; call me anything you want - but don't disprespect me or the other senpais.

A kendoka must always respect their senpais/seniors. A kendoka must always respect their shinai. A kendoka must always respect other kendokas. A kendoka must always respect their bogou. A kendoka must always obey rules.

and oh- a kendoka must always respect their opponent - no matter how much you want to win.

In addition, it's not just the seniors who need to be respected. The juniors have a role in this game too! No body likes being bossed around too much; and no one likes to suffer while the one casting orders or hardly doing anything. This applies to house-maids and masters, head of clubs and members, seniors and juniors in schools and associations, at work between bosses and colleagues and etc. Seriously, it's alright when you're casting orders for the greater good, but when you're enjoying the pain of others or not benefit from it apart from pride... or you're not doing it willingly for others benefits (IKHLAS~) then, you may have reached people's limits. And finally, juniors are people too - they should be respected! Not treated like garbage or low-ranked neanderthals.

Let's apply this to a normal person.

A person must always respect their seniors/elderly/people with priority/ to everyone:
no matter how much you dislike them;
no matter how hilarious and funny a senpai can be;
no matter how bossy and annoying they are;
no matter how sadistic he or she is;
no matter how clueless one can be;
no matter how close you are to the them;
no matter how much you think you have suffered during training
no matter how stupid some of them can act like.

The list goes on. This is common sense. You don't need to find a manual saying "OI RESPECT SENIORS" because it's human nature.

Once upon a time, my cousin was playing my PS2 while my siblings and I were watching a video on Youtube. My little sister was arguing with this 12 year old cousin of mine - he's a pain in the neck, I tell ya. Now, I am a person who believes in freedom of speech, but rudeness is intolerable.

It started when my little sister and I were talking about Michael Jackson (RIP) 's funeral. All of a sudden my cousin was shouting at my sister, boastfully repeating what he knows, like he carried an almighty brain of some sort. It was painfully annoying, so I asked him to tone down and told him to keep out of people's conversation.

Then the little GIT retorted, "ah napakan kalau kacau org cakap?"

And I replied, "inda jua payah cakap cematu. melawan cakap orang jua eh."

Then the bloody GIT cried out, " ah yawah, melawan wah, melawan kah ni?"

And I replied, " melawan jua tu, mun cakap mcm orang kurang ajar atu wah. jangan melawan orang tua ani, bedusa wah."

Then the GIT whom I wish to cut in half with a Katana said, "ah bedusa wah? yawahh, kalau melawan orang tua kurang ajar? inda jua kurang ajar ni?"

And, with the impatience scale the size of Jupiter, I angrily exclaimed, "Antah kau eh! Agatah kau berdusa. Melawan tah melawan! -"

" - MELAWAN!-"

Me, "shut up! I know you like pissing people off, but this is my house, that is my PS2, so behave yourself"

And then the stupid kid resumes playing his game in silence....

Yeah, well that's not exactly a good example to give, in terms of disrespect but all the same, that git showed no respect at all for me and my siblings. Tau main PS2 orang saja. *slaps.

TTFN,
Naz
z

0 comments: