University life is pretty hectic, so that adds up to the recent business - which reminds me, I've started university, people! Not exactly in the institution I planned on being in, but the place is awesome nonetheless. I loike the people and courses :)
Next aim: Study in Japan! Aminnnn!
I take Japanese Classes now too. I love our Sensei, she's so committed and nice. She gives us a lot of work which is really enjoyable to do, so it's not very stressful. And within a month, I've learned how to intriduce myself properly, talk about my university, nationality, courses, subjects, age, family members, how to order food, tell or ask about things, and say long number like 234,988 in JAPANESE. Yaaaaaaaayyy!
Updates about my life? I'll mention them next time.
For now, I have to head off for Sahur. That's right, as of now it's already the 25th day of the Ramadhan. 6 more fasting days to go, till Aidil Fitri. WOW O_O Time is fast, huh?
TTFN,
Nazz Noor


0 comments:
Post a Comment