It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Nazz of the future! WEWEWE

I just realized that it has been a year and 3 days since the last time I blogged (not including today's afternoon rant) and I think my random writing creativity has slowly deteriorated because of the lack of blogging.

I mean, if you think about it, the assignments, essays and writings we're required to complete for university aren't exactly creative writing material. Unless you take English Language or Literature or something of the sort. I highly doubt, Environmental Studies, or Geography Development require random creative adjectives, metaphors and elaborate unimportant details of emotion or the crude descriptions of our daily source of happiness.................................... and whutever.

Everything's so formal and absolute in the essays. The references, the facts, the diagrams, the citations, the commas, quotation marks to the slightest grammar mistake. It's like talking to a wannabe professor. I think all students in university are like that; Wannabe Professors. The future's next hope. The next generation's future leaders. WEWEWE~ And then you see them playing Nerf around campus, finishing assignments last minute or looking up lame videos on YouTube in between classes.

Awesome future leaders.

It's amazing what 4 years in university can do to you. Especially when you try exceptionally hard and make it. The childish part of you forever remains, your crazy teenage self peeks from the back of your head, occasionally causing havoc when the moment calls for it, but the adult that was slowly built and developed within you has been planted in your central core. There stands, the adult you are expected to be then and in the future.

Scary.............................

Four more years, and we'll see what happens to Nazz. :D

TTFN,
Nazz

0 comments: