It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Frick.

Dear Blog,

I'm supposed to be doing work for my Tuition Students right now. But as you can see, I'm not. Yes, I am procrastinating, in UBD. I am bored and I do not feel like working on a Friday. YES. A FRIDAY. Why am I not in Twitter, you may ask? Because tweets are fricking limited to 140 fricking characters and I want to rant non-stop without having to click enter every few seconds.

Shizz. I feel like a child right now. Yes, I am a child. I'm complaining about how much work I have. OIC~ OIC~

I sorta feel better now. Alright, I'll do some work for my Geography students, and if I feel like it, post em up here, for the sake of updating this haunted-house of a blog. *sneezes over cobwebs*

TTFN,
Nazz.

0 comments: