Harloo world. B)
Saturday, was indeed an awesome day for me. One reason's due to SCHOOL! Another is due to BESTFRIENDS! A third reason is TEACHERS! Next, is Kdramas! And finally, the crazy sleepover I'm currently at, at G's place. :D
The morning was pretty dull, quite a bad start for the day. I slept at 4 and woke up at 6 which means I wasn't really in the mood for school. Adding to the sourness of the day was the fact that it was the "returning of textbooks day" for the Upper Sixes, and... I don't have my Chem A level green textbook with me. Like I said to Ms. Lim; "I didn't lose it. Someone stole it in this very school, gashh!"
I went to this restaurant for breakfast with mom, before she sent me off to school. I was in my PTEB uniform, and then.. people in the surprisingly packed restaurant kept staring at me from head to toe. Like I'm some kind of juvenile delinquent or something. What's your problem, people? Just cause it was half past seven in a school morning, doesn't mean I'm skipping school. O__O I felt insecure in that place. Eyes O___O eyes staring =__________________=" That ruined my mood~
Guess what? The whole returning textbooks to school thing is... super FUN! Everyone, and I mean, mostly everyone is present! Everyone would refer to the Upper Sixes.... =__= The school was packed with hasting Upper Sixes running around, so sakai to return their textbooks and be free free free! =p
Picture students, carrying huge piles of books from the 3rd floor. Picture Caesar carrying a tall stack of Pure Maths textbooks that was about half his height, and when dropping the stack onto the ground, a minute shockwave evolved up the stack, making the top few books jump with fear. Picture the sharp chilling atmosphere of the school bookstore when tired sweaty students enter the room. Picture a traffic congestion made out of books and students along the corridors. Picture vaining students at the WZ table! Picture Kaj, tellling jokes and being serious in unison. WAHHHH =D
My most favourite block for returning the books was Chemistry. :D Ms Lim was nice; she went nostalgic with us, taking us back to out very 1st time walking into the chemistry lab in PTEB and meeting her. She said we weren't as loud back then compared to now. Hmm, she said a lot of stuff. And them stuff coming from her, was really nice. I had Geo books issues. I've almost got it sorted thanks to Cherry, Zaty and Safwan's help. Mwahahaha xD *kirai.
I went to the gerai with Fids, Nabs and Gaty caught up with us. Twas nice... quiet, spacious and calm. Panii (y)
There was an Adventure Club meeting at the Lecture Room, today, during lunch. A long meeting. I'm under the Logistics group. o____o And I'm a Guider with Mizan. Ouu yeaaa. Wasap buddy lama ku. =D Effy was sorta... no wait, she was very tired during the meeting. I quite enjoyed reading the writings on Azrim's shirt when I sat behind him with Azizz and Effy. HAHAHA. And Duan's gang, hahah pacah!
Spent vaining moments with Fils, Syasya, Zimo and Effy. Zimo's school shirt's vandalized now. Cool yo. And while waiting to go back home, Fids, Mo and I had quite a talk. (y) Bonding moment, HAHA.
Today I spent a lot of time with Gaty. I miss spending time with her like I used to. *sigh. I guess that's why I loved today a lot, even when there were a lot of up and downs. Zaty accompanied me around school a lot. Textbooks issues =____=" but it was hilariously fun all the same. Kami ada newly created lame jokes XD
Effy took me to Hafeez's/Mas's BBQ party for a while, cause she wanted to take something from Jat and see Dibah. I got to witness Jat, Gaty, Cherry, Zimo, Wann, Mizah BBQ-ing! Smoky =p Zaty was the "water girl". =___= Cali kawan ku sorang anieh.
Then then then, sleepover at G's! Korean drama BEBEH!. There's Jae Hee in the Kdrama.(L) I'm not gonna go into the details of how dazzling he is, because I know how much guys tend to feel like hurling when girls start talking about this kinda stuff. Terribly sorry~
The K-Drama is called " One mum and 3 dads" ... or something of the sort. It's funny!!! The 3 guys are such "himboes", each are unique and panat in their own lame way. Then I got mad at a certain someone for being rude online... even if it was just one short rude sentence... hati terluka, yo. =(
Okeh peace out!
TTFN.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment