Migosh!
O______O''
Exammms are overrr!! I can blog now! Manada berhabuk lagi blog ku, Mal. Muahaha!
Can you smell the sweet scent of freedom? Can you? Can you? X3
I don't D:
Cause technically we aren't free *sigh. Sorry, spoiled the fun, didn't I? -_- 2 Months of waiting for the results, ahh!
Moreover, you know how revision for the exams takes your mind off things since our brains are too preoccupied with all those geo, chem and maths and... pretty much the stuff we take, and now that exams are over, there's less things to think about. All those stuff we've thought about before the exams are coming back... yeah it's not really fun, to tell you the truth.
And when there's nothing to think about, you end up staring at thin air, blank. Just yesterday I stared blankly at the cliffs, at Berakas Beach, which was sad. Zimo thot I was preoccupied thinking about things. Annoying =p
yesterday, to mark me and Effy's freedom from A levels, we went to Berakas Beach, with Zimo. We went to Giant 1st then met up with Jat and Bob at the beach.
Zimo explained that after the exams, all the plans he'd had thought out, before the A level month, for the A level holidays, were slowly wisping away. Meaning to say, he's clueless on what to do now. =p Sama sama!
I just wanna go out and eat xP Watch movies, eat, jog, go sushi-ing, chill with friends and shop! xD Yeah, whatever. Basically anything that can keep me out of boredom, cause honestly, it is soo boring staying at home doing nothing but watching the news, movies you've already seen balik balik, going online and eat normal food you see almost every single day. I need a new maid -_- I watched Narnia: Prince Caspian, for the 6th time this week D:
Hmm, it's time to catch up with the latest movies. I heard Madagascar 2 is good o_o'' We'll see. I wasn't a big fan of the 1st movie, so, I dunno.
Plus, EGATY IS 18 NOW! Happy belated 18th Birthday, babe. You've always been an awesome best friend since form 3. =) Form 2 and 1 weren't such great years for us and our classmates =p I know things aren't like what and how they used to be. But we still have each other. :D Nisha, Fids, Khai, Lya, Umie, me and you; we're still sisters. and Wetzone! and u've got Cherry =p Cherish the memories we've had, and prepare to make new ones :D i love youhh, and always will (L) Now cry, woman, cry! xD
Lunchtime! I'll end this post, here.
TTFN. 8
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment