You know what I find funny?.
It's that my 6 year old brother's wallet has more money than my wallet. -_- It's okay, I'm not broke; I can still survive in the dangerous 'wild forests' of Gadong, but... my brother has more money, shizz. kiut ya ah.
Things-to-do list:
- Give people their cards and presents hahah! =p
- bestfriends' sleepovers!
- Yazin takes me and Nunu out ! Eyaa
- Double date with Amal me love. *kirais
- Capers! *kirais
- take my cat to the vet T_T
- meet up with Fae, Amalz and Ika (L)
- attack Nunu! xD (i know u love mehh ;D)
- annoy Najiah Nayan.
- ruffle Keem Keem's hair.
- go HIGH with Effy.
- hug Fils and tell her she's a bimbo *blinks
- Win Zimo's bet *kirais
- talk talk with Rafidah ;)
- Ampas si Yusof mwahaha! =D
- fly to Japan
- fly to KL
Okay -____- I forgot the other things I'm supposed to do after exams. Maybe they'll come into mind soon.
Najiah- Nurhafizah- NurAffilah- Rafidah- Azeem Putra- Ezat-: Nazz sayang kamu banyak banyak :D
Yesterday, at Berakas Beach, we saw a lot of Zimos! I mean... we saw a lot of monkeys. Hehehh. Effy named 2 of them Baby Jat and Baby Jat 2. One was called Abu. *scratches head.
Ezat said, that 1500 people have been killed by monkeys or was it 150 people? D: Mana satu, Jat? like shizz man, I didn't know monkeys could kill. There goes their cute factor. We saw them take out trash from the trash cans looking for food. And I saw one opened up a container wah. Like yiehh berakal jua :p
Zimo: *gasp* I don't want to be the 1501/ 151th person to die because of monkeys.
-_- so he backed away from them.
Anyway, Corals Reefs are mostly found between 30°N and 30°S of the Equator. They can only survive at temperatures between 22°c and 28°c because temperatres over 28°c may cause Coral Bleaching and hence destroy the corals themselves.
That lot there was for Geo A2, but the topic 'Corals' didn't come out, as I predicted it wouldn't. The cool thing about geo, is that everything that I predicted would come out... came out! xD predicting isn't a good thing to do, but it helps to not be surprised when u see the exam paper and then panic. I mean, for Chem A2, I thought Equilibria would for sure come out, but it didn't, hahahahaha shizz. Reaction Kinetics pulang kluar, heh.
Okay,: enough about subjects and exams! *slaps self.
But but, did u know Brunei's got coral reefs? o_o I just found out from my notes LOL. Umillah was stunned too.
bah, TTFN :D
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment