*~*~*
It's amazing how one particular thing can change you, inside and out. That one particular thing can be anything - a person, what a person has done to you, the situation you are in, the past, something you lost or even a person you lost.
Just recently, someone very close to my family passed away. She played an important part in my childhood life. She was my old neighbor, my dad's friends wife, my mom's old best friend, my childhood best friend's mother. Her family looked after me and my brother usually when our parents were attending functions and stuff. My brother and I loved to come over to their house everyday to play pretend "Soldiers"; or watch Power Rangers, or Casper; or run around like maniacs; or play marbles. She was always a caring person. A great mother, and great aunt-like figure, and an amazing friend. My family would visit them in England, during our stay in Scotland. We'd stay over at their house during the holidays - all of us. I was very close to her second son. We used to be like two peas in a pod. Until we reached adolescence. Now, we're living in two different worlds. Nonetheless we're still friends. And my condolences :( I know she's in a better place now. God loves her more than we love her. =)
Oh, and I was really close with this certain someone once. Now it feels as if we're strangers. We hardly talk as much as we used to. I remember talking to him non stop about random crap almost everyday, exchanging lame jokes or whatever. He was always different from my other best friends. I guess, he was sorta special. No, he was special. Now everything's different. Something happened and well, there's nothing really much to talk about now since I've no idea what's going on with him anymore. As much as I want things to not be this way, I feel compelled to leave it like this, because... -_- things happened. Oh well~ And yet I wonder, if it's for the best, why does it not seem like it is? =P
♪ So watch me strike a match, on all my wasted time.
As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn.♪
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment