It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

too gray, too dull.

I changed my layout again. And this, I have to say, is TOO gray. I fell asleep yesterday just looking at it. G's probably right - I may have been tired that time. But seriously, when the owner of the blog herself falls alseep at the sight of her blog, what does that say to you? =p

Nazihah° - Zati olddd says:
awu
o_o
HAHAHA
mcm tunggu streaming video
and liat blog
tetidur
=.=
Najiah* ; Hahahah! See! Mesti tu you start liking him! Bcs I did! says:
HAHAHAHAH
you were just tired kali wah
Nazihah° - Zati olddd says:
masa chat sama kamu wah?
:P
HAHAHA
lively tu chat sama kamu
UAHAUHAUHAU
Najiah* ; Hahahah! See! Mesti tu you start liking him! Bcs I did! says:
HAHAHAH
then i blame the layout
HAHAHAHHA
get something vibrant

I'll probably keep changing the layout till something I like comes up and stays. The advantage of this: it'll give a reason for me to keep blogging. Yayyness~

Oh and I have not blogged for 6 days. I think. You do the math~
Not much has happened the past few days. Unless you include the things happening in the online world, then yea, a lot has probably happened.

Friday till Sunday - Mom and Dad went to Singapore for the SIP thing. I made a speech for dad! That was one of the reasons for those sleepless nights. Such pressure, which was fun! It reminds me of the endless homework nights last year during A levels (: Imma miss those days, mahn! I miss school and studying :(

And Yesterday, my brother threw a BBQ while my parents were away - with permission of course. The BBQ was only for his friends though. I was the chaperon, since I was the oldest in the house that day. Uncle Isa was busy at a wedding. I cleaned and stuff. Niceness~ I watched some DVDs aswell with my two sisters. It was kinda like a sister bonding time, cause Fakri was busy with his friends, and Ewan joined the party apparently.

I'm currently into Coffee Prince; a Korean Drama. I'll buy the DVD soon, because the internet annoyingly takes AGES for the videos to stream. It reminds me of Hana-Kimi. (Y)

That's it for now. :D

TTFN
Nazz

0 comments: