hai hai~
Nazz is back.
Hello blogging world!
Kyahoo~
I hope I'll keep blogging from this moment on. I've nothing much to do nowadays anyway due to the painfully boring and annoyingly long - and I mean verrrrrrry LONG holiday I'm currently in. Ex-sixth formers, do I hear an "aye" for agreement? aye? AYE!! x)
......say "aye" wah :( Myeah...It's such a boring holiday. Can you not see?! xP
The only time it's fun is when you aren't this jobless blogging in the middle of the night because your bedtime has shifted to 4am and you've become nocturnal since goodness-knows-when. It's also fun when you're jobless-ing with friends. Forget jobless - it's nothing compared to being occupied being random, lame and weird with your awesome buddies! Huahuahua~ :D
Yes... we love each other very much, don't we? ♥ *laughs and falls off chair* Sayaaang kamu ani ehh, sayaaaang~ .....ew ew ew~ lame alert.... =[
It's like a daily routine to talk to them in the middle of the night or before the clock strikes 12am, whether it's through MSN, Webcam or the phone. Usually it's action-packed chatting till someone gets freaked out and says she needs to sleep, or one of us goes "bah tidur tah". The talking's really random. I'm officially labelled as the lamest one. It's sad... So I laugh at the tiniest things, or the lamest things. So I tell weird jokes people find okay but I find hilarious. So I am guilty of being such a gregarious girl =p Sue me for being so. They told me to not change cause they need someone to torment everyday. =( I don't know whether to feel touched by the statement or feel annoyed by it's dagger-like content. Blergh. Najiah Nayan says I've always been lame, I just never noticed. Fids did not answer =O and Ezat is like the brain-washing machine. I mean, you're lame too man. HUAHUA.
I've been spending my free time at home: wikipedia-ing, youtube-ing, watching DVDs (KDramas, Kmovies, JDoramas, Jmovies, English movies, and Gossip Girl), reading my Geography notes (for fun =p it's fun!), and reading books from dad's library. Alright and I check my facebook account at least once every two days -__-"
Currently I've a celebrity crush on Seung Ri. I thank Najiah Nayan for reminding me of his existance in January by showing me the "Strong Baby" video. I can't believe I didn't like him when I watched one of the Big Bang videos last year. I called him weird. =( And I thought TOP was dazzling - LAST YEAR. (note the capitalized last year, Filah! =p) I feel sad just thinking about it. How cruel was I to not take Big Bang seriously last year! xP Why, Nazz?! I should thank Shaumiqah for introducing Big Bang to me in July 2008. I regret saying they look funny and sound funny -_-" My most sincere apologies! D: I'm sorry Big Bang! LOL. Do not worry, I still like the Jonas Brothers. HAHAHAHA, laugh all you want. =p .....And Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Hayden Xtensen...
myeah myeah sure Nazz, enough is enough~ xD
I'm back and active in Kendo now. Yayayay! And it better stay this way. I had to spend 2 days trying to re-master my AshiSabaki because I haven't been in Kendo for weeks. 4 Weeks to be precise 0=] Unfortunately, my Fumi-Kumi is sorta rusty cause before I leap, I tend to recoil while raising my shinai. GRR. There goes two years worth of kendo because of my hiatus T_T Practicing hard again~ My Do-cuts and Kata are to my satisfaction though. They rock~ ♥
Anyway I'll stop blabbing about my life now.
TTFN,
Nazz (:
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment