It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

505

5th May 09

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MIZAN, my buddy buddy (:

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NUNK, my weird uncle :p

In addition, today marks the second time I've watched X-men Origins: Wolverine! I was supposed to watch it with Ezat the day before, but since it was my brother's birthday, I figured, nehhh. Ezat's desperation took it's toll -__- He was so desperate that he wouldn't mind if we brought anyone with us to watch it! We spent hours from morning till the afternoon, debating on who to bring, considering the fact that a lot of people couldn't attend in the afternoon either cause their working, their busy or they've already watched it... and etc. HAH!

Ezat officially chatted with Ika today. Bravoo, Jat! We wanted to bring her out, but she couldn't. Then it hit me like lightning- KAJ! How could I have not thought about him before?? A close friend, whom I've gone out with, with friends so many times!

Anyway, Ezat and I met up with Kaj at the cineplex. We met Umie and Kady at the Mall's ground floor, at this Hello Kitty booth. It turns out: they work as sales representatives there with Azrim. Looks fun O_O

Our movie was at 6pm! The movie was still awesome, the 2nd time watching it. I AINT KIDDING! And, being the NAZZ I am, I went "EEEEEE" again when Daniel Henney's name came up during the opening credits. During every scene Daniel Henney was present in, Ezat and Kaj would turn to my direction to "watch" my reaction on seeing Agent Zero. I couldn't care less, to be honest, but it was rather distracting.... Well, it's Ezat and Kaj and being close friends with them, I know that when these two unite they become the most ANNOYING two-headed gay creature known to man.

After the movie, we headed to the Hello Kitty booth again. Chit chatted, ate some snacks and then the guys took me to Rainforest Cybercafe to play Left 4 Dead.


I was the only girl in the place =__= and the game is seriously NUTS! Zombies! ZOMBIES! I hate zombies! I was petrified at the start of the game; screaming, yelling, screeching, whatever-you-wanna-call-it! I got friggin chased by friggin' retarted killer zombies! ARGHH!

Eventually I got the hang of it. Slaying zombies, recognizing the different types of zombies and how to predict their presence, less screaming. That's until a huge mob of zombies march and attack. I forgot the term to call a herd of zombies -__- HAHA. It's fun fun fun. I love the game. I wanna play it again. We played about 3 - 4 hours of Left 4 Dead.

Mom needs to fetch a new maid, ASAP. -.-"

TTFN,
Nazz

0 comments: