
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY KAZA!
May God bless you always (:
Kaza, my kendo sister.
Cute, Loveable, Always fun to be with.
WOW, you're growing up - real quick!
I remember just being friend with you when you were barely 14, and you were small ._.
Now, I see you've picked up your own taste in fashion, a fondness towards the colour pink and maturity that's beyond your age. Apparently you're cuteness and chibi-like personality are too dominant that even Yazin's mind still sees you as a 14 year old. :P
I miss you, Lil Sis! And the old times, back when everyone's like one huge happy family.


Spent the Sunday with Dayat, Yazin, Ashraf, Nadzif, Zul, and KAZA!
We had lunch at Easyway. I learned that Ashraf can dance. He can friggin' moonwalk! I witnessed him dancing! I did not expect that, even from him. I think his body is made of jelly or something of the sort, cause it's as if he's boneless! We all killed time at the studio. I learned a few chords on the guitar, and praticed some songs on my violin. Not too bad. I taught Kaza how to play the violin and she just realised how DIFFICULT it is to play it. See see -___-" I'm barely an intermediate and my tuning still sounds funny and weird. And what? I've been playing the violin since I was 9. I'm just...not a serious violinist :( Do not JUDGE my occasional out-of-tune-ness, please and thank you (:
We even had a small picnic. CHICKEN SANDWICH NYAM NYAM.
It was an entertaining day :)
TTFN,
Nazz


0 comments:
Post a Comment