Nazz Nooradin ZEXAY! o.o
HAHAHAHAHA. okay whut? :| kami jobless people :'O You know, I never pictured what being jobless was like dulu. I thought having so much free time would be fun, and that a long holiday from school would be awesome. TURNS OUT IT'S FRIGGIN NOT.
I am SOOO glad our great great great ancestors created the word "school" and "education" and invented such a place called "school" because had we not gone to school, we would have had like about 15 years of SLSHYHSYSANSAMSNMN. Imagine eh? years of a long holiday OMG BIDA. Unless we've got money wah.... bahagia jua sikit. ani ampai ampai dirumah mcm BUG O_________O"
sian kami anieh.
and yes Gaty, I MISS YOU LIKE CRAYZEH /=)
hahaha and here the corny moment shall continue from the other day... -__-
Well yeah, seriously, it's true :p I've been wasting my allowance a lot during this long holiday... a LOT! O_O But, I've started to make my holiday a bit worthwhile by occupying myself with things other than going online, or hanging out with friends, or chores, or begging my mom to get a new MAID! HAHAH.
Anyway, I'll blog again later, cause Imma go out with mom now :D
TTFN,
Nazz


0 comments:
Post a Comment