It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

1st bogu wear. 1st Jigeiko. itai. haha

OH OH! My first time wearing a Bogu was on Sunday, the 29th OF JULY 2007.

It was around er...3.30pm yahh and like, that time I had this flu. Apparently, Aziz and Yazin had one too. And Ali had a sore throat? hahaha.

I didnt know how on earth to wear the bogu. I had some help. (: haha whateverrrrrr.




I had to walk a bit to get used to the weight of the bogu. It was heavy. Me with my skinny body =.= hehs.

Oh and Yazin, Aziz, Keem and Combat went to Tengku Beach for the Japanese Kite-flying Festival. yarr... At least they got to see me in bogu for my first time. hahha

I trained a bit with Azrin sempai (Samurai 2) to get used to attacking with the bogu. Afterwards, it was Jigeiko time! =3 Azrin sempai, Ali sempai, Nadzif sempai, Zaru sempai and Cahaya were doing Jigeiko too.

The first round or Jigeiko: Versus Azrin Sempai. Okay, he gave me some chances at first. Then afterwards. HAHA He was fast. Swift attacks. I could hit his Men properly though. Kote was a bit hard. Do was a favourite. He hits my kote easily. =.= itai~ harhar. Oh yes, the weight of the bogu was murder hahaha.

The 2nd round: Zaru sempai. hehs. ITAI ITAI. hahaha. His cuts were super quick and super powerful. It taught me to quicken my movements though. I learnt to avoid and my reflexes improved. hehs. but my kote and men... gawddddd. My wrist hurts =p

The 3rd round: Nadzif sempai. By this time, I got to recognise some neat stuff, that could help a lot with other shiais. Though, i was still a big amateur. lalalala~ Nadzif sempai did tricky moves. O___O was it me or did he seem flexible? yarrr.... his men was a bit hard. okay, not a bit, it was harrdddddd. gahh. but he gave me chances. hahaha. noice. i like doing the do though.

The final round: Ali sempai. Okay, unlike the other sempais, Ali is aggressive and and merciless. hahah. seriously. I do men, he does men, I do hiki men, he avoids. I do men, when i get too close he shoves me away and then somehow manages a cut to my kote. gaaaaaah. oh oh, i managed to do Men , Kote and Do cuts properly though. (run through remember, run through!) OH AND HE DID TSUKI. The pain~ hahaha. it was like, how many times? one hit the target. one hit the right side of the shoulder, the other hit the left side near the chest and shoulder. ITAIness. hahah.

Afterwards? Men Tore. and BOY WAS I SWEATY AND SMELLY. eeee~~~ I practically finished Ali's "from Japan" wet anti-bacterial tissues wiping my face and hands. muahahaha. =P

Then we took some pics.



Afterwards, Ali did some examples of this hand grabbing and twisting techniques. harhar. Marcell, Cahaya, Faraway and I suffered sore wrist afterwards. hahaha. Then, Ali talked about life. hahah. He talks a lot once he begins talking. Such noice stories~ haha some were dramatic. Reminds me of Korean Dramas somehow. =.= lolololol~

0 comments:

O_O"