30.08.2007 Thursday.
11am. okay, make that 11.04am I arrived at MS. and err. I was in my PTEB uniform. shxt. Okay, well, to PTEB students, it wouldn't look wrong, but to people from other school, hahaha "inda ya skulah kah?" would run in their minds. =3
To people out there: I HAD NO ATTENDANCE COUNTED CAUSE PTEB IS CURRENTLY HAVING THEIR STUDY LEAVE DUE TO EXAMS. fuwaa. so yeah.
Anyways, Shin Chan was waiting outside MS's hall for me. hahah. And so I went into the hall and saw Panda-kun. I didn't really recognise him with his specs on. And then I looked at the er.. centre of the hall? And I saw Kaza immediately and she was like waving with this cute smile. harhar. And next to her was Muiz. *poke* huahuahua. LOL. Kaza was right about his sorta-long hair. It looks weird. x) haha.and they approached mehh. greetings and all. whoa. =p It was a poking battle with me and Muiz. hahahaha. *pokes the back. pokes the arm. pokes the stomach. pokes the arm again* hell, whatever. There was a whole lot of poking, mind you. hahah and Shin Chan's expression? ==> O_O"
oh yes and I saw Ali sempai aswell. er, by the bottom of the stairs. and and then ... *_* (snaps back into reality.) hahah. paluiiiiiiiii. haha. anyways, someone told me to change... who was it? lol, whatever. So Kaza accompanied me to the basement, where I changed. LOL. We talked about some "stuff". bwahahahahhahah. Then Kaza and me had to choose who had climb up the stairs first. Rock. Paper. Scissors. Kaza was rock. I was scissors. darn. haha, so I climbed up first.
Everyone had started training, doing the basic cuts with run-through. So yeah, me and Kaza joined in. We did ni-dan waza next. And after that Kirikaeshi. afterwards, we did men and hiki-men. HAHA. Ali sempai said it was a reaction training. so we had to respond to the whistle. *ima~* panat. hahaha. oh yeh, and one point while I was receiving, Kaza hit my head as I lowered the shinai, as told so. HAHA. She was laughing at the red mark on my forehead. =_= LOL. Me and Kaza were like totally exhausted after the response session. T___T
Oh and next, it was Riku's shiai. ahm, I went with Kaza to take a look at Riku get ready. And all of a sudden Ali sempai goes, "Nazz, pasangkan Men to Riku" and so I did. Anyways, then me and Kaza went back to our place, and Reno called us to assist Shinchan to referee, and help Muiz take the video and time. Kaza helped referee, along with Reno. Muiz was recording and I timed. ah, well, in the ned timing was pretty useless. hahah.
The first jigeiko was Riku vs. Yazin. hohoho Yazin's do-cut looked painful. She did an awesome kote-cut though. Awesomeee. So anyways, Muiz's hands were trembling... or shaking. hahahahaha. KESIAAN. LOL. He was holding ALi sempai's phone and recording Ali's shiai with Yazin and the video was shaky, so he went "here..." handing me one side of the phone to hold. I thought he was handing the phone over, and it turns out, we were both holding the phone. hahah. It was okay. But Riku was like "ohh.. ehemm. Am i disturbing you two?" BAHAHAH WTH. And Reno was like smiling and smirking at me and Muiz while he was referee-ing. HONESTLY. hahah. What's up with that. We were just holding the phone. Despite the extra hand, his hand was shaking to much that my grip didn't stop the shaking much. LOL. Oh I guess, it was that whole "old" issue that made Reno and Riku smirk. wth! Muiz didn't sleep much ..or didn't sleep at all the day before, hence the shaking. Yazin's tsuki went up the men and scratched past Ali's neck. HAHA OUCH, much.
So anyways, Riku vs. Ali next.
Riku's done really well. Honestly. :D
So then after training finished, Ali from his place asked me, "Nazz, I forgot to announce you're visit, is that okay?" with Reno sitting in front of him smirking. gahh. and I went "Uhmm, why would you need to announce? I'm not er.. important.." and Ali laughed and went "Good, haha that's what I told Naz boy... u dont mind?" and Reno was like laughing. PANAAAAAAAT. kjagsduoafnvusGPIHUbvUGVNMKhjkgkjslksprijnlkwcophioaBAIEBAIEHIkjsndcj HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was like giving Ali the "DEATH stare". Honestly, no sense of ...kindness at all. panat ahh. HAHA WHATHEHELK.
Afterwards, we kendokas went to Easy Way. Ah well, Just me, Shin Chan, Reno, Muiz, Ali and Panda-kun. I was going to ikut Panda-kun, but Muiz and Reno were like... taking my place? HAHA booo. So Reno went "Go to Ali bahh. agatahh, this is ur chance~" PFTTT. Chance my BUTT. Honestly, I was hungry and I did not want my appetite RUINED! XD So Reno went "okay, dont tell me, u want me to go there with u and ask him?" And, gahh, with sarcasm i went "oh yehhh sure~~ go ask him that I want a ride. " HAHAHA RENO DID NOT NOTICE MY SARCASM. PANATTTT. He actually went and asked Ali when I wanted to go with Kaza. sheesh. Ah well~ Awkward ride to Easy Way. =___= heh.
Oh when we arrived, I went straight in with Kaza. Kyahoo~ and we ordered. GAHD. The time in Easy Way was a BLAST. Shin Chan, Panda-kun, Kaza and me sat at one table. Reno and Ali sat at the next table. HAHA. with Ali being... sorta g*y =X ANDDD Muiz sat the next table, as he did not want people to take his food when it arrives. Karitness =P
The Pearl Milk tea was nice =3 kaza and I both ordered honeydew flavoured ones, except Kaza didnt have pearls in them. Panda-kun's Chicken stake arrived first. *dramatic music with light from the heavens shinning down upon it...* Then er, it was either Shinchan's huge bowl of laksa
mee (that made Ali go whoa! and the rest of us gagagagaga, BIG!) or Ali's Lemon Chicken (my bro's favourite.. whoa nice nice) that arrived. And I wa like "whoaaaa, nyaman sulnyaaaa" at Ali's food. And Panda-kun went "U always like whatever food he likes..." that is so not true. HAHA. BMC, i liked cause Keem sorta introduced me to it, so YEAH, it wasnt because of Ali that I like BMC, woooooo~ Plus, I didn't even know he liked BMC =/ and and, Lemon Chicken... the chicken looked good. =P Who WOULDN'T drool over it.
Later on, Shin Chan did some magic tricks. We were all super full. Huahuahua. Well, me and Kaza were the last to finish eating (i spot a LOT of "Me and Kaza" phrases in this post. hahaha) and then we were all fooling around. Ali and Yazin took a look at my Samsung MP4 player. Ali even listened to it and Yazin was like "Take a look at the man who is technology *insert right word he used here that resembles lag*" hahaha. And Ali did this bangang when he put on the ear phones as if he was surprised there was sound coming from it. He played around with the stuff in the MP4 , and when I asked him what he was listening to he said "Bre...breakk..ing Ben..benja..min..uh..." pfttt. macam banar ahh. and when he gave back the MP4 and i took a look at its contents I was like :" WHAT THE, WHAT DID U DO?!" and he looked back innocently "i just pressed stuff, I dint know what I was even doing..." HAHA and everyone was like laughing like MAD.
Oh there was this point where Shin Chan was talking about people who spit out food. Then Reno said, something about food coming out from the nose. HAHAH. ANd i was still eating that time. GAhhaha. And then SHin Chan said.. "cuba pikir kalau lidah pulang yang kluar dari idung ah... cemana kan tu" and like I IMAGINED IT. they laughed ofcourse due to the joke and I laughed... and after the all finished laughing I was still laughing and like everyone was like "ehh, pnjang ketawa si nazz ahh.." and like I WAS IN TEARS of laughter. HAHA cause i constantly kept imagining the image on Shin Chan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH. Boy... did everyone laugh when I laughed. panaaattt paaanaaaaat.
Afterwards, we all planned to head to the Mall. And so we did. But uh, Ali sempai wanted to change clothes first so, we went to the Masjid. And I changed clothes and prayed for Zuhur tarus. And turns out Ali sempai had changed quickly and waited batah. Haha. SORRY PEOPLE xP Awkward drive to the mall. I was playing the car race game on the phone. hhohoho~
So when we arrived at the Mall, we were looking for the rest. I told him that they were near West Street and he was like "whats that?" HAHA. sad.. =X SO anyways, we headed up stairs, and he was sorta.. lagging as we climbed onto the escalator. =__= and guess who was watching us the whole time? Panda-kun and Shin Chan. WTH!!! They went on and on about how we both looked ... ... ... =__= gahd, i dont even wanna mention it.
HAHA but the funniest part was when Shin Chan went "bhapa kmu di Masjid? Nikah kamu tarus?" PANAT!!!!
and I went "indaa, tukar baju and sembahyang tarus..."
and Ali went "ko sembhyang wah? patut tah ahir kluar.."
and I went" u dint know? astahhh"
and Shin Chan went "benikah tah knu tarus td?"
and Ali was like "awu..." HAHAHAHAH brigals
Panda-kun went " U guys looked cute together when we watched you from up here, esp the escalator part" and Ali gave this "biasalah~" face while I was like Shuddering due to the brigalness of the conversation...
ShinChan went " mana cincin?"
Ali went "ahh... cincin murah sja" HAHAHAHAHAH PARGHYUH XDXDXD panat banar....
ah, and then to the arcade, and Panda-kun and Ali bought those ice-cream balls. Unfortunately Reno was in his school uni so he cudnt go in. So I stayed with him by the table and talked. HAHA. Then Ali came out and went " Inda ko masuk?" just to annoy Reno. and he sat next to Reno eating the ice cream. Kaza came out next. Oh and then Reno looked at my phone and saw the Men Bogu thing dangling from my phone and asked where I got it.
At this point, I stared at Ali.
"uh... Yazin gave it."
and Ali went " manada, I gave it"
and I said "Technically Yazin gave it, cause it's his"
"Yazin aked who wanted it and I just went and took it while u guys werent looking, so it became mines.. skali I gave it to you."
and I go... "Uh.... right.."
pfttt. antam. si Reno gatal kakinya kan masuk arcade. LOL.
Afterwards we watched this ps3 game thing. Genji, or apakah. Then a Magic show. wohoooooo. There was this card trick where the card I picked was like... ada! apakan.. hehs. And i sorta screeched. But it wasnt that loud haha. Panda-kun recorded the whole scene. Sheesh XD
Then it was this coin trick. The Magician guy said, he was gonna turn the 2ocents coin into a 50cents coin. so like he did some neat magic tricks then asked me to give my hand out and receive the 50cets.. and like A COCHROACH FELL INTO MY HANDS! EEEEE!!!!!! HAHA. I was like screeching LOUDLY. It was a plastic roach, but gahd, caught by surprise BANARRR. I was like backing away. hahaha. freak eh.
.....
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment