It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Out out.

Monday: Okay, we ate at Swensen's. Initially, it was me, Zura-koko and Panda-kun. Then Combat-kun came. haha. late. xp oh, and I had...what was it, helk, I cant remember but it was good~ We talked about MKA, and kendo stuff. There were cool news. News news. Japan~ hohoho~ At 62opm, I watched the Simpsons, at Cineplex with Zura, Panda-Kun and Combat. HAA! I love that movie~ Like, you couldn't stop laughing, the jokes and scenes were hilarious. Bart was cute HAHAHA. It was a cool day.


Wednesday; haa. There was no training due to some....tournament. hehs. But we spent some time talking there. On a log. so sad... hahha. Ali sempai was there, Yazin sempai, Keem sempai, Emma sempai, Fuad, Kaza, pau, Riku's bro, Combat. So at around 8 we went to Ahan Thai to eat. Butter milk Chicken~ *drools* oh and :D hahahah. whatever. I need not mention it. x3

0 comments:

O_O"