It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Issue 27's story.

30.08. 2007 Thursday.

It was a spectacular day. Yes. Well, the morning started off with a wake up by Shin Chan, during MSN. haaaa. My turbo msn account was online since 2am BUT I was asleep. A waste of electrical power and money. =_= gahd. So anyways, Shin Chan was like "Oi bangunn~" haha. Like, whatever.

I went to PTEB at 9am. I had stuff to deal with, with Caeser, my Head Chief Editor. =_= gahd. Being a the Asst. Chief Editor, I have to follow orders from the big big boss. LOL. I don't mind it. It's just stressful when I have to run around doing this and that, editing this and that. I was planning not to go to MS to visit the MS kendokas, for training. But like, thinking of Kaza's "Noriko, come for MS training oh!" sorta tempted me to cease all thoughts of not coming and to come. Shin Chan was waiting at MS for me, aswell, so the thought of skipping the training was left abandoned. =)

Anyways. At PTEB I had to compile and edit articles at the canteen, with Caeser's laptop. Gahd. He had his BIO exam, so yeah. I had Amirul creepy boy to er help? me with stuff. HAHA, okay, so he didn't help... I think. He was just sitting around and watching me do my stuff, or going "I wanna see the Equinox pictures... I wanna see whats on the CD" .... =___= and I would be like "Hey, no way, u cant. U have to be an Equinox member or editor to see the stuff before they're sold" and so the MR.MP Amirul says "Hey, I have the right... I'm an MP" and I go "Just because you're BIG MR. MP doesn't mean you have the right to tell me what to do, gahd." hahahah. sorry Amirul if you're reading this. I loved that part of the conversation XD

Nadiah and Mina came afterwards. To pass up they're stuff. Mina's comic and Nadiah's interview. They've got really cool stuff. =P haha. Nadiah and Mina were at the Library until I asked for theyre stuff. Yeah, they came to the canteen cause I texted Nadiah. Nadiah's reply to my text message was scary though. LOL.

my message:
Hey Nadiah, Caeser tnya if u can bring ur pendrive and gve it to us? Uh... Where r u nw? =3 oh, or u cn send the article to the equinox email f ur nt at schl?

her reply:
Sapa ne? N wer r u? R u stalking me? X)

my reaction: WHATHEHELK XDXDXDXDXD

my reply:
aaa...This is NAzz o_O im at school and I myt be stalking u? hahah

Cali much. =P So yeah, I typed up and copied the stuff into the Equinox disc, and gave the disc to the Teacher in charge. and I left the school. zoom~ to MS. oh and... apparently I left my stuff at school and Amirul texted me asking if the chem stuff I left at the canteen were my stuff. HAHAHAHAHAH WTH WTH.

0 comments:

O_O"