SUNDAY 2nd MARCH 2008.
(Sorry for the late update and post... HAHA I had to upload the pics so that I could publish this post. XD so yeah.. it's been in storage for a long time bwahaha. ENJOY! =D)
I came early. The Morning Assembly, was to start at 8.30, because we had to wait for the panel forum Guests (which includes Monty Halls!!) I came at around 7+ where I also met Filah and Effy, who had also come early. We actually thought we that we had come late cause usually we're asked to come to the ICC by 7am, but it turns out that today of all days - 7am is MEGA early. X) We had noticed how there was hardly that much people in the building so me Effy and I were like "seriously....? Sikit orang...? GAHD WHY'D I WAKE UP THAT EARLY!" bwahaha.
So to kill the extra time we had, Fils, Effy, Hidayah and Hafiz (both of whom joined us after their also-early arrival) and chatted a wee bit. Hafiz said my outfit looked like a school uniform. WTH XD I wore a long black skirt, and a white shirt with and Maroon Tie(which will have been swapped with Zimo's small tie afterwards, when I met him inside)
I accompanied Amirul around ICC a bit, to look for Caesar's stuff and then met up with the others again - THEN Zimo had a tie problem. His tie was simply too.. small, "cute" and unmanly for him. So Caesar pointed to my tie, which was sleek maroon, normal-sized, "proper". Oh boohoo~ Zimo asked if we could trade ties, and seeing as I didn't want Zimo to feel funny and "unmanly" I agreed t trade ties. Besides, he did say that he chose the tie he wore cause it was "cute" and yeah, it looked like a girls tie.. whereas mine looked like a guy's tie.. so changing ties was obviously the best choice for both of us =______=" eventhough I looked even more like a school kid in uniform, what with the stripped patterns on Zimo's tie. GAHAHA. Zimo, of all ties mannn, you chose that one bah.. astee~ =P
During the assembly~ the nine of the PTEB delegates ( no Amirul as he was away sitting by his Committee table, boo.) sat together, or rather, near each other - that way we could VAIN~! XD And talk and all. AND I noticed someone. He's dazzling O_O *gasps and melts* HAHAHAHA!
He was the guy I saw during the "Lobbying Day" at ISB - when Amirul and I were getting a cup of water, the water in the huge bottle on the water-dispenser was practically dried out so they had to change it. Then then then, I think it was the Delegate of Uganda who helped fix it in, cause initially someone just put in the huge bottle into the dispenser without taking off the bloody lid. HAHA BIMBO! How could they not take off the lid~! During this bimbo moment, the dazzling guy with a DSLR camera helped take off the lid.. and was around till Amirul and I had our cup of water.
So that's how I met that oh-so-dazzling guy. =P And I saw him during the assembly BWAHAHA. *smirks* But I couldn't stare at him that much as I was too busy paying attention to the announcements, discussions and speeches made during the assembly. *coughs* Seriously xp Not to mention, I was practicing my "For" Speech which I was going to do after the morning assembly. *gasp gasp gasp*

Caesar (on the floor), Zimo, Nazz(me), Effy, Nabs, Danny, Dayah, Fils, Hafiz.
Absent from the picture: Amirul.

Nazz(me), Effy, Nabs, Caesar.
See the pencil in my hand? I was editing my speech - which by the way, exceeded 2 minutes like WTH! so I predicted that there was no way that I could finish my points =__= (that turned out true..)
There was a Panel Session with the Guests. Amirul was being Mr "Brave Boy" going up to the mike asking whether he could go upstage and shake Monty Halls' hand, after asking the panel judges why "people could just stop killing sheeps to help" HAHAH. Daym, Mirul, I know you're using common sense for the original question concerning environment and sheep issues, but didju have to be a bimbo in suggesting a logical answer XD
Zimo wanted to ask some things about Marine Biology - about interfering with Coral life. If we keep on interfering with Coral life, wouldn't that lead to an even faster rate of extinction of the Coral? x) The question in my head was like that when Zimo told me what he wanted to ask.. but yeah apakan..
Then REFRESHMENT BREAK.
Committee Debate RESUMES~
We discussed the Resolutions and I did my for speech for the Resolution Co-submitted by the USA, and... etc concerning deforestation in Bangladesh. IT WAS COOL giving the speech. I know I wasn't all "awesome" or whatever, but I got to speak in front of loads of people about my views for goodness sake! How awesome can that be? It was intimidating, however, especially when it came to the Points of Information..
Chair (Japan): Delegate of Benin, are you open to any points of information?
Nazz (Delegate of Benin): *inhales...exhales* Any.... and all.... o__o
*the floor... loads of placards shoots up!!*
Nazz: *heart beats fast* *in my head: holy crap wtf wtf wtf, whyyyy. whyyy did I say yes...*
The Delegate of Russia, Colombia and China were GAHH so intimidating. T__T I managed to answer some POIs. hehehhh... darn. BUT IT WAS FUN~~~ XD And the Delegate of USA was nice to help me out a bit while I stood before the people. Gila berijap. HAHA. And oh yeah, the resolution I made the "FOR" speech for, PASSED! :D

There was also, a session with Monty Halls... in personnnn! Weehoo~
I WILL UPDATE THIS POST AND THE OTHERS SOON :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment