It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

I'm BACK XD

I came back from KL at 4pm+ today, Monday the 31st of March. O_O I miss KL and dad already. shiznit man. D:

and oh yeah, I miss school and my friends terribly. "FORTUNATELY" for me, I have a Chemistry paper 2 AS test before lunch time tomorrow, so that'll definitely make my 1st day back at school FANTASTIC. PFTT. Fantastic and fortunate in my nightmares!! =__= oh well. I sorta like revising chem now (: whenever I was jobless in KL (whenever I wasn't shopping, and all..) I'd go and try out those definitions paper the teacher gave us. GAHA.

Anyway, I wanna put up some stuff that had happened from before the holidays till the end of the holidays, but I'll do that once I've uploaded some stuff up, and after my chem tests ( notice the plural tense there D: ) are overrr. yayayay xD

and and, I've a GEO Presentation to do. X) weehoo~ but like.. I'm way behind school life at the moment as I missed the 1st day of school. Not my fault, =p My flight bahh.


I miss my friends and dad...

Amal Nazirah, aku rindu kau, siau. HAHA.
And Nishhhh.
WZ.
Faezah (:
Zulaikha (:
Zati cousin (:
My other kawan sejatis. ya guys know who ya are ;)
Mushhyyy.
Zeddy.
Kudaaaaa.
Roxious. (L)
My kendoka buddies. (MY GAHD YOU GUYS KE JAPAN D: )
si Dazzling guy. GAHAHA.

Peeps from school. (Y)
[UPDATED]
Allow me to elaborate a bit on "Peeps from school"
the friends and the best budds in PTEB who are great to hang out with, who crack up once in a while, and act like bimbos, make me laugh when they say the funniest things, or rather random things that just sound funny from the way they say it. the friends, I hang out, or see everyday at school, and talk and fool around with, that 8 days without being with them as well as deprivation of the source of laughter that can only come from them had made me think about them most of the holidays, and yes Amal kau pun tu, eventho ur not from PTEB but yeah. HAHA.

some of these peeps from school are:
- Effy (ofcourse I missed you during the holidays =] )
- Zimo
- Zymah
- Shuif
- Hafiz
- Nabs
- Syazwani
- Mina
-Qammy
- Rahmah
- Amirul
- Caesar
- .....there's a lot mann. you guys should know who you are (:

oh yeah.... O_O" and that dude who keeps popping in my head when I was in KL, whenever I thought of the people I missed the most. HAHAHA. you don't know who you are, but yeah, that's a good thing ;)

and yes, my friends, I miss y'all. HAHA.

0 comments: