Damn man, you just killed it.
I can't hate you, but how am I supposed to forgive you now.
You don't know what you did wrong, and you may not have noticed it, but I did.
It's nothing big, but even small things have their significance.
Damn man, I forgot how we were like before.
All this change, all these new stuff, they're making things hard to get used to.
I don't know how to talk, how to listen, how to smile, how to laugh like I used to.
All of us are departing, slowly drfiting, and a part of me is dying, bit by bit.
Damn man, I wish you weren't so ignorant.
I wish you could see what you have now and embrace it.
I wish you would just stop dreaming in your own world and wake up.
I wish you could stop thinking about how much you're in pain and see that others are too.
Damn man, why'd it have to be like this?
Was it me? Was it you? Was it them? Was it us?
Did you guess I'd start crawling back in that cave I was in, when things suddenly turned upside, like now?
Do you even care about what's happening around you right now?
Damn man, I don't want things to be about me, all the time.
I know there are others suffering more than you, me or them.
I want to stop thinking of why this is happening and why it hurts.
Cause I know, man, it hurts, like some white hot dagger pierced through my ribs, and the ignorance, that's that dagger piercing through the heart.
Damn man, I miss you, and you probably know it.
I don't want things to get worst, so I should probably stop.
Maybe thing's will look up, or maybe they won't.
But perhaps, I should stop this. Ignore everything, like you are now.
I'm gonna stop this. I probably started it, so I'll stop this.
TTFN.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment