It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

What comes after bor-?

This holiday is so boring. I hardly even get to see my friends. Everyone's busy with their own lives, which I understand. I wonder what they're all doing now~

And I thought last year's December holidays were boring. Last year's December was fun from the start till the middle. Thank BMC and WZ =p

This year's started off really fun! Then, it got B-O-R-I-N-G after the first 4 days and is progressing as boringly as it can possibly get now. The only fun thing I remember doing at the start of December this year is the sleepover at Amal's house. Classic (L) 4 days of randomness. (8) I'm forever blowing bubbles~(8)

I've been reading a lot lately. Though I don't think that's the reason why my eyes are sore at times nowadays. *sigh. Reading really keeps you're mind off things, but then.. there are things that can't be expelled from your thoughts. You keep thinking about it till you can't concentrate on the bloody good book that's in front of your face. You can't even concentrate on the news on TV. HAHA Okay that part is understandable. ;p But, then, you can't even focus on what's going on around you anymore. HAIIIIZZZ...

I've got a new bestfriend! :D It's.... my room~ WOOOT! That's what happens when you're so bored and depressed. =.=" You start blurting out curses, and talking to yourself, or rather, talking to thin air, HAAAAH. Or talking on the phone =P or Webcamming... or laughing your butt off over a stupid lame joke you're friend told you on msn, till you fall off you're bed =.=" even if the joke wasn't even funny. tsskk tsskk. All of the secrets that lies inside of you; no one knows th
em but you're room. The walls listen; they're there for you all the time- even when you need a wall to cry on. HAHA. Okay, sadddd...This is getting lame and dramatic. I'll stop now.

I miss everyone.
heh.
I miss my bestfriends.
heh.

TTFN.

( This was done last year.... i forgot to post it HAHAHAHAHA.
ok, lame and sad. )

0 comments: