It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

imyyyyyy.

/Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
mcm, new friends and experience
./Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
krg distant :/
./Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
thats what im afraid of
./Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
:/

idsy says:
and when you do. make the most of it. take a picture of that day. post it in your blog and say why it was a special day with you and that person.
idsy says:
make a book kah.
./Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
hahah awuahh
idsy says:
i know.
idsy says:
but well yeah, i guess thats life :/
idsy says:
we separate, we change.
idsy says:
but the best part is, atleast you go to know him/her.
idsy says:
imagine if you dint. life would be rather dull. right?
idsy says:
"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."

./Nanazz 59°F - I'll be scarred till January, G! .__. says:
:'/

idsy says:
atleast we have memories. and and. if.. IF you do get distant, you can always fix it. undistant it. plaster it back. find ways to fight for it.



You're right, Pitts. :') Thankssss. *hug.

To that bestfriend, I miss you. :/ Don't leave meeeee. haha.

0 comments: