It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

10.04.09 - GREEN AND WHITE!

HAYY homiesss!

I changed my layout again o______o

I'm sorry, the previous one was just TOO DULL. Yes, DULL! But when you look at this one, it's kinda dull too - the background is WHITE for goodness sake! I'm too lazy to edit the HTML tonight, since hmmm...I've been editing for 4 bloody hours!

It's freaking tiring and my eyes just hurt after staring at weird CSS codes in the middle of the night. I'm not a frequent-template-editing-HTML-expert whatever like many of you. Sooo, I need to get used to this.

Now I just need to correctly modify this template

Just an update, I've watched "Knowing" and "Fast and Furious 4" last week.

Fast and Furious 4 - Thursday.
with Umie, G and Kaj. We watched after we chilled at Chill and had dinner at Mr.Pizza. During dinner, G and I witnessed a magical flying chicken wing... jump! and land near Kaj's soon-to-be chair.

Knowing - Sunday.
Initially, I was with Fakri and Ilah - two of my siblings. I was pretty down-in-the-dumps that time, because I didn't really wanna go out with them to "take care" of them like some babysitter ... in the MALL! But someone insisted that I should do so. Name: Undisclosed. Then, the atmosphere changed when my brother and sister looked behind me and smirked. Just when I was like Free Smiley Face ... Immediately, some guy in a red shirt jumped next to me and yelled "BOOO!" and I screamed and went Free Smiley Face Guess who that was.... Zimo! Then Wann and Ezat miraculously appeared nearby, smirking - obviously amused.

Before the movie, we: Nazz, Fakri, Ilah, Zimo, Ezat and Wann, ate at McD with Duan. The trio then joined in watching Knowing with us! They sat in the row in front of where my siblings and I were in, so everytime there was a weird/lame/scary part, Ezat or Zimo would turn around and smirk or whatever. The tormenting never stops when both of them are around, honestly; whether it's online or in person. *SLAPS. Apatah lagi kalau ada Najiah Nayan. HAHA *slaps.

The most memorable part was when the kid said to his dad, "I'm not a kid anymore!" which was... ironic, considering he's like 8 years old or something AND Zimo and Ezat call me a "kid" AND I was sitting next to my siblings who were younger than me. Immediately following this scene...

Nazz: WHAT?!
Ezat: *Ezat's head spinning to my direction with a measley smirk*
Zimo: *roars with laughter*
Wann: oh shiiit~
Bro: what are we, if he aint a kid? Veterans?

That's all so far - but I wanna watch Jangan Tegur with Umie, G and everyone else. Maybe Gaty too! I miss her like crazyyyy. Be jealous Kim~ Kidding.

Recently, I've been gardening! Or rather... cleaning the garden and shiz. And I've developed my cooking skills, because previously, the only thing I could cook properly was Italian food. Now, however, I can cook Indian, vege-stuff and fried stuff as well! Mom's been giving me a lot to do at home to fill my miserably lengthy free-days. She says it's to "help me grow into a mature adult" and "develop independent skills".... Hence, cooking was in the list of things I've to do. An achievement! Nazz can cook food that aren't Italian~! Izzati, I can cook! You bake, I cook. Yes yes yes? x) Apakannn.

Anyway, I've to get going because.... I've to sort out this CSS thing and it's already 2am! Before I head off - Anis, this is for you:

t(^_^t)

right back at ya~ HAHA! ;) No offence, intended too =p

TTFN
Nazz

0 comments:

O_O"