It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

You were good, but that was better.

Jangan Tegur has got to be one of the most bizzare movies I've watched this year. You've got to admit, the sound effects were pretty spot-on. The eeriness and suspense, as well as the shock factor was well reinforced by the sounds produced throughout the movie. Without them, the scenes wouldn't be that frightening! =p

For me, this movie was alright; but it wasn't as scary as Jangan Pandang Belakang. Yes, Jangan Tegur made me scream like all hell was loose, every few minutes, which Kaj's right ear had to endure - but I actually had a good night's sleep after the movie anyway. Jangan Pandang Belakang on the other hand, made me paranoid for about 3 nights. It was more realistic in content and it was just plain eerie. Popcorn and drinks flew, for goodness sake! Well, popcorn flew during Jangan Tegur, but only from Umie. =p

I watched Jangan Tegur with Umie, Najiah, Nisha and Kaj, last Saturday - 11th of April. Umie, Najiah and Nisha avoided from paying any attention to the freakishly frightening parts by.... Watching Big Bang videos on Najiah's MP4. Kaj and I were like staring in awe at those 3 weird girls. Ketakutan banar HAHAHA.

Supporters! My Mother, Uncle, Aunt, and Umie all agree on the fact that Jangan Pandang Belakang is scarier than this movie. See see~

The blue, perverted, flirtatious, Gollum(from LOTR)-like ghost... or uh, rather woman who had been exorcised, was a bit of a fear and scene killer. All fear fluttered out of the cinema chamber when the last few scenes played. I guess it's not so scary once you see the ghost is visibly clear and human-like.

BUT THE HOSPITAL SCENE - LIKE OMAGASH! That was crazy! The protagonist- that lady with the short hair who looks different everyday in the movie due to the change in make-up and hairstyle - yeh her... She has issues! What the heck was she thinking? Adakah aga tempat bunyi bini bini menangis! If i heard the sound of a woman crying in a hospital's bathroom or any rooms AT ALL, I wouldn't be curious enough to be a sneak and go to them places only to be chased by a FLYING long-haired, hideous, decaying female ghost with a bad hair day. I bet the lights on the ceilings smashed to bits, because the sound of the screaming was too terrifying... Magad the sound effects (Y)

Fun facts:
Kaj screamed about once or twice during the movie.

Umie's popcorn flew before the movie even started.

McD stuff tastes better after horror movies!

TTFN,
Nazz

0 comments:

O_O"