I watched X-men Origins: Wolverine today! YAYAYA. The PREMIER :) Warghhh, it was awesome! I went out with Nisha, Umie and Eren. Initially, I was supposed to watch it with Farah, Najiah Nayan, Nisha and Umie but Farah and Najiah couldn't make it =(
A BIG COLOSSAL SORRY to Egati! We love you, sistah =3
We had lunch at Ideal, but I didn't eat much, cause I'm not a fan of Ideal food. No offence, but it's just not my taste, even if the chicken does taste alright. There was this moment, where we were taking pictures, and the waiter boy (yes, BOY, since he was acting like one) I think, was talking to us and commenting our pose. We were oblivious as to what he was doing until we caught him staring and his lips were moving. Nisha's expression was practically: O_O "Okay kah lelaki atu?"
You know, when we were at cineplex, Umie and I argued which movie to watch because she ultimately wanted to watch Coming Soon ( a Thai Horror flick) whereas I wanted to catch the 2nd show of X-men during the premier day. If you were me, and you had to choose between X-men Origins and Coming Soon (which I've watched TWICE within two days the previous weeks) which would you choose??
We both argued by the counter, and I seriously pity the ticket-counter-dude for being so unlucky to attend customers like us. :p Well, apparently he enjoyed it or the constant laughing, smirking, being-nice-attitude was just a mask to conceal his ferociously impassioned annoyance stirring skin deep inside O_O Despite that, after leaving the ticket booth, I suddenly realised how cute the guy was. wowoww. Oh well.
The movie was at 3.15pm. I adoreeee the opening credits, cause it virtually described Jimmy/Logan/Wolverine and Sabretooth's adult life that was based on combat and fighting :| You could see how Sabretooth morphed slowly into a bloodthirsty killer. Daymmmm.
Then, I saw "DANIEL HENNEY" in the opening credits and I literally went: "EEEEEEEEEE!! Daniel Henney!!" *points the name* X) Funny how the name can also make me melt. lol.

AGENT ZERO aka. DAVID NORTH :)
Well, in my opinion, he's a pretty HOT Agent Zero. The Agent Zero from the comics had no evidence of hotness. The comic Agent Zero wears a mask, and his fate wasn't so tragic like Daniel Henney's Agent Zero in the movie. I understand that in the original story, Wolverine and Agent Zero mutually respect each other eventually after YEARS of knowing each other. Yeah, which means, they weren't so friendly with each other in the beginning.... just like in the movie. So I suppose, the movie did reflect a BIT of the relationship characteristics from the comics. Yayay.
..............
14th May:
OMG HAY I left this post to rot as a draft for quite a while. *sigh. That's cause I dint know what else to put after that Agent Zero review. -.-"
All in all, X-men Origins: Wolverine is a great movie. I've watched it twice, as of now HAHAHA. They don't have your usual X-men Trilogy cast here, cause the movie is set 20 years before the first X-men movie's time. It's included more mutants from the original X-men comics in the movie and makes things more interesting :)
a must watch!
though I'd give it an 8/10 =P
TTFN,
Nazz


0 comments:
Post a Comment