It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

When a girl is present during a Guys' Day Outing.

16th April 08


Talk about a random Thursday.

The afternoon begins with Zimo and Ezat asking me if I was free to go out with them. Well, of course I was - long holiday, remember? I thought that we'd either be meeting up with some people or it was just the three of us homies chilling for the day. Once I enter Zimo's car, I see my second cousin, Wann, sitting in the passenger seat, sporting a cast-covered arm.

One addition to the outing. Wann.

After a short trip to TelBru to sort out some things (the boys' sort-outs, anyway) we went to Ahan Thai, because Ezat missed breakfast and was craving immensely for his trademark favourite: Chicken Chop with Fries. Then I found out that Faiz (UK) planned to go out as well, possibly with Wann and Zimo, so the boys called Faiz and asked if he wanted to join us.

A few minutes wandering around the mall, we eventually found ourselves at the Cineplex, and what-dya-know.. Faiz texted them and decides to treat us a movie.

Another addition. Faiz.

So, the next thing you know, Faiz arrives at the Cineplex and Wann, Zimo, Ezat, and I were sitting with him in the cinema, watching the movie "Paul Blart: Mall Cop".

Movie review -
Genre: Comedy
This movie is hilarious! From beginning to the end, it never ceased to make the audience laugh or smile. The events in the movie were either pretty random, lame or seriously funny.... or a combination of all 3! The movie's about a Mall Cop, played by Kevin James, Paul Blart. He's an over-weight security guard, who lives with his daughter and mother. He dreams of being a real cop and find a person who can love and appreciate him for who he is...... but he falls for a pretty "Wig-Booth" salesgirl, Amy, played by Jayma Mays. He attempts to befriend her, which he eventually does, and attempts to win her heart.

Friday... Bad guys chase all the customers out at gunpoint, lock the doors, and take hostages in the bank branch located in the mall, including the object of Paul's affection - Amy. Their plan - steal the approximately $3 million in sales receipts on the credit card machines in the mall's stores. But Paul Blart attempts to save the day, and prove he's no average Mall Cop! What follows is a hilarious game of cat and mouse between these gun-toting, skateboard and trick bike riding thugs and Paul, an overweight security guard on a Segway scooter. There are quite a few unexpected plot twists and just when you think Paul's had it, he surprises you and the bad guys yet again with his quick wittedness and courage. - lines in italics are from IMDB.

During the movie, Kim texted, asking one of the boys, when to chill. After the movie, (8-ish pm) the guys and I picked Kim up from his place in Rimba - it was amazing how "big" Zimo's car was. Haa, sure!

Addition: Kim.

All of a sudden, Zimo and the others craved for "Satay". We went to Batu Bersurat, but unfortunately, the Satay restaurant only had Shrimp Satays left. -_-" Convenient, not~

Zimo suggested a place that was proclaimed to be the most ideal Satay HQ, situated in Sengkurong. You guessed it, we went to Sengkurong. And we arrived there at like.... 9pm. We had our Satay Dinner: Chicken Satay, Beef Satay(which I refused to touch and slapped Zimo when he asked why I din't want TRY eating it) and Urat Satay? Yeah, that last one there, is weird. First time I've heard about it, let alone SEE it o_o

After a long chit chat, I grew weary, but the boys wanted to make a brief pit stop, before heading home. For Wann's sake, apparently. It was minutes past eleven and Jat drove us back to Gadong. He drove through the road, behind Ahan Thai, and near Thye's Restaurant. I saw... We saw....."girls" who aren't genetically girls. Wann still found them "hot" eventhough they were not really girls in reality. Bertuah ku ada kawan macam ia eh. So during the cr ride back to Rimba and Lambak..... I witnessed real-life-uncensored guy talk. *shivers Bleckh bleckh blechk!

That part of the night was..... crazy, bizarre and random.

Anyway, that's pretty much what happened. Ainorite, really random. All the same, it was undeniably fun! I had a killer time with two of my bestfriends, and awesome friends/relative/geng. Just goes to show, that no matter where you are, it's the company that brightens a dull day..... like the sun does ;)

TTFN,
Nazz

0 comments:

O_O"