It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

WHOA. =)

55 minutes till 5th SEPTEMBER ARRIVES! =3

_ I will be 16
_ I will be a year older
_ I will be...maturer? xp
_ I will be more bubblier than before =3

_ I will still be NAZZ.NAZZ
_ I will still be the POTTERFANATIC I've always been since I was 8
_ I will still love CHEM and GEO and THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

_ 15 shall be an age I will never forget. (: the awesome times.... the awesome people *sighs*
_ Tomorrow we celebrate at Capers! hohoho~ (--,)

AND THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR THE ADVANCED BIRTHDAY GREET!

`Thanks =3
_I thank FAHRUL for the Birthday Greet IN HIS BLOG! HAHAH awesomeee mannnnnn~!!

_ I thank ZUL for the cupcakes she's baked for me

_ I thank AMAL for still being weird&lovable while she forgot how old I'm gonna be.

_ ohhhh, everyone who greeted ME in advance!!!! =D

0 comments:

O_O"