It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

21st July~ sweet.

The day begins with an early morning. What day is it? Saturday, the 21st of July... ring any bells? HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS OUT PEOPLE!! And Thank GOD I've booked my Potter book since 25 February. =3

Another significance of today: Cahaya's Birthday. Kyahooo~
AND: Excapade! (again muahahahha; the day before, Panda-kun, Zura and I ate at Excapade. niceness~) go Mike~ go Mike~ :D

I came arrived at Gadong at around 7pm, and headed straight to Best Eastern. The book is mine nowww~ mwahahahaha. *Potter Otaku Mode* After finishing 5 pages I searched for KonKon. Where on Earth was Makcik Bakery? "in front of the Mall Entrance"
note to self: in front of mall Entrnace means.. OUTSIDE THE MALL BUILDING XD

I met Combat outside Excapade while waiting for Konkon and look who arrived there at the same time I did. >=D Sir Azrin! With the wife/Fiance/ GF.


mina's and I, our duck xD


carrots and lettuce =) ima~


cake =3


DQ's 'iski' costumers


Random (:

I slept at 6am, as I finished off the Deathly Hallows book =) 1 in a half day~ hwaa~ :D

0 comments:

O_O"