It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

ole school-life.

I'm supposed to talk about before and after the holidays, aren't I? Bummer.. they're in drafts. Still need to finish em. Maybe I shudn't write that much - but, it's just in my nature to write really long stuff x)

School's back, as everyone knows. Both a good and bad thing.
The good: friends, fun classes and lessons, and revision.
The bad: some people... (PFFT..), morning sickness, piles of work, and exams around the corner.

I started school on Tuesday the 1st of April. *cough wohoo *cough. Thanks to KL. And yeah.. the day started with and April Fools' joke from my Group Tutor. He wrote something on the whiteboard - something about AS Junes exams being postponed due to fire at Cambridge. Turns out it was a joke. Yippeyayy, April Fools. =___= My jaw dropped when I read the thing but after reading the small exclamation about it being a joke, beneath the written announcement I was like "Geez, panat kali, suspen.. SUSPEN!!" hahahaha. sasak.

In addition, I had a chem AS paper 2 test on Tuesday. I was able to answer the inorganic chemistry questions, and the questions on Agriculture stuff (fertilisers bah), but I was clueless in Organic Chemistry. Sheesh. At least I know, I really studied a lot and did some progress.
It's just that I lack content when I answer them questions. Boo. April Fools??? Too bad, the test was for real D:

I got the Sakura Bell talisman from Azzi. He gave it to me =D Well.. I traded the orange talisman for it, cause I'm not a "wealth" (orange represents wealth) kinda person. I shop and alleviate wealth xP (WTH) THANK YOU BUNCHES, AZZI. You rock (: He went to Japan. I wanna go to Japan. =__= I missed my chance. GAH. After A levels, yes?

All in all, Tuesday was an ok day...
________________________________

2nd April, Wednesday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBU POOH BEAR. :D
I know we argue more rather than help each other out or whatever friends ACTUALLY do, but I want you to know that you are a real good friend, and I'm glad I met you, even though that day has caused the increased amount of annoyance to happen in my daily school life. D: I guess it's in your sad sad nature to annoy, Bubu (; I'm KIDDING!! You're pretty cool, man. Despite the fact that you seize any chance to throw nasty remarks at me in between RELEVANT conversations, you've helped me a lot. Well yeah, apakaaaaaaaaaaan. Thanks for teaching me how to do Long Division yaww. HAHA. Be Happy BUBU X) YOU'RE 18!

Happy 18th Abu Bakar.
The Maths Classmate (oh torture .. HAHA).
Bubu Pooh bear. (with the picnic basket WAHAHA)
Abuuyaah? O_O" wth Fids??
Abubu~
Abu round.

Cheers Abu. May you be blessed~ Blessed well in life, in love, in studies, in happiness, in friendship. *rings the Sakura Bell at you*
.
.
.

Wednesday afternoon. FUN. There was the CCA registration thing for the lower 6. I came for Kendo, and Lim Han senpai came. AT first, it was cool, with him talking about kendo and shinais and the equipment.... but then.. he started talking about history.. then Laila Mencanai, then Brunei history and the Japanese Occupation... o_____o" (WTH)

FYI, people: PTEB Kendo starts next week on Tuesday, kyahoo~

Kelvin has a look-a-like at school. It's Hayat! I noticed some resemblances before, but today they sat near each other at the canteen, and BOOM bebeh, it was like: there was a mirror in between them or something. We called Kelvin "Kelly" and Hayat "Halle/ Helly" which marks their resemblance.

Safrizan did this "intense" spontaneous speech about how Effy and Kelvin met and Effy "confessed her love for Kelvin" where he also inlcuded Abu in the speech, as it's his birthday. HAHAHA. Cause Effy told Kelvin and everyone she likes him. She was just playing around, but yeah (Y) It's like the pretend BF/GF/Husband/Wife thing we do. Esat bui is my husband yaw. HAHA.

The McFamily was formed, on this day.

Caesar: McLove (HAHA sounds wrong)
Esat: McSteamy
Daia: McDreamy
Fils: McFlurry
Effy: McBeetle
Fids: McFlashy
Me (Nazz): McNeto/Nito (HAHAHA derived from Magneto xD)
Amirul: McAbang
Shuif: McMudcake
Nabs: McGorgeous
Hafiz: McHotty
Zimo: McBimbo

________________

Thursday. Morning was fine. Chem test results. Horror. O_O" She said that she's glad I'm making progress with my revision, and that I need to work harder and continue what I'm doing, and improve my answer's contents. I can't believe I got that mark after all effort I put in to the revision. Gotta push myself harder, then.

We had Charity Food Sale - this time the money goes to the Hospital!!! We made $340+ x) yayy.

Afterwards.... =__= Fids noticed that I wasn't alright today. I guess she was the only one who noticed. O_O" How did she notice... OMG psychic!! xD

Ah well, you caught me, Fids. I felt horrible today and the reason for that is: Undisclosed. Like I'm gonna write what's happening inside my head in this blog, like I used to, pfft, nayyyy. I have my journal for that 8)

The rest of the afternoon, was spent with Esat, Fids, Effy, Fils at the gerai and canteen. (Y)

Finally: Jesse McCartney - Just so you know (:

fave lines:

[....
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

[Chorus:]
Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it

....]

0 comments:

O_O"