I shall post about the 3-day Kendo Workshop very soon! XD Because I've been really REALLY tired due to the all-day workshop. Been sweating, training, hyper-activing, and kiai-ing like mad! T____T wahahahaha I miss the old kendo days, when I was really active. *sniffs ...2007*
Soooo, anyway. I miss my bestfriend. A particular bestfriend. Ofcourse I miss all my bestfriendsss. But, for now, I miss him the most. We'd chat everyday, or if we don't chat, we'd text each other, cause we get pretty jobless. He's there most of the time when I need help, and I'm there for him. And now, since he's overseas on holiday with his family, I've no guy like him to talk to.. =/
I mean... sure I have my awesome bestfriends as well, but... they're not like him. I don't really know how to describe him. I don't wanna compare. =) Cause all the bestfriends of mine are unique and I love them =)
But... you know, everyone has at least one person, they can share whatever's in your head with, honestlyyyy. I know I have some =))) And another but.... he's just different.
I miss him. I mean, I wanna tell him lotsa stuff. I feel like I'm not really being a great friend towards my bestfriends and close friends nowadays. I hardly chat with them, meet them, or whatever. And some of them,... I do not know what to say.... =__=
Yeah, well I guess it's my own fault for some reasons I won't disclose. I wanna say a lot of stuff now, but I feel empty. =__= Like, I don't wanna think about things at all. *inhales exhales* bwahahahaha.
I'm okay. I just don't feel stable. O_O" like... for now, any problems are just gonna piss me off, and any wrong move I make, and I'll go ballistically upset. BOO. I think it's PMS or apakahh.
Anyways.... hmm, it feels bad. Him (another him - not the bestfriend him =P)Watching him smile from the distance, from scripts, from images. And like, I'm not part of it.. or know about things others do. It's like a nasty burn inside my head. I know they like him. I know he likes them.. or her whatever. And I'm just the close friend or perhaps only... another one of his buddies whom he chats with online. o__o But.. of all people ahhh. =___= I better not like him...
I've been soo jobless these days. Thank goodness there's internet, siblings, kendo, friends, sushi and Amal to entertain me during this freakishly dull week. Kendo brought a change of shade though (:
As I told Hazwan aka. Hazel the Hectic, next week is going to be a pretty hectic week for me. Contrary to this hideous week. Ampai ampai, being jobless and all. Good gosh! =__= Yayyy, Hazel, gimme five for the hectic week we're gonna have next week! ;D *high 5s*
bahh. Imma sleep. KENDO tomoroooo~~~ njyaaaa~ :D
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment