So, here's the thing, I was supposed to post this thing up earlier, but... I was over-conquered by procrastination . Teehee 8)
On Saturday, the 14th of June, it was the last day of the 2nd school term. The school day was quite saddening in the morning, mainly due to the Principal's retirement assembly.
We still, of course, had lessons going on, before and after the assembly and the Adventure Club had a food sale, which profited about.. $200+?
Yeah... I chatted a bit with the Principal considering the topic of The Equinox newsletter. ^^ It was fun talking with her. Gosh... I'll miss her a lot =') She's like... one of the founders of Equinox mayn! Of course.. she was the Principal, so duhhh.
So anyway, Equinox committee members: Free copy of Equinox issues to our "Begawan" Principal. =D Always!
There was also the mass cleaning campaign at the canteen. Unfortunately... it wasn't as fun for me, as was the previous term 1 cleaning campaign. All the same, I did have fun.
BUT BUT... That night was UBER fun! Zed's partaaaayyyyy!!!
I didn't know where Kg. Rimba Gadong was... I literally thought it was IN Gadong. =___= So I was like lost in Kg. Tungku. Nyeheheh. =P And I had to call Zed, asking where his house is. It turns out, his place was near Giant. I was like "EHHH DI RIMBA JUA TU" =____=
So, when I arrived, there was, of course the Birthday Boy: Zed. And also: Duan, Waie and Shauuu. By the time Zed and Duan were cooking the BBQ chicken, Ayun arrived! =D Ayun! We had our first real life conversation during that party HAHA! So anyway, at first, I was really quiet. Malu ku. o____o Then Shau and Ayun bawa cakap... with short sentences.. HAHAHA. (Y) Thanks, lol. But, I eventually got louder as time flew. =p
The Birthday Boyyy. No, the birthday MANN. XD
So, while waiting for other people to arrive, Ayun, Shau, Zed, Waie, Duan and I went around the place random-ing. Duan and Zed BBQ-ed the chicken at first.
Then, Hazel cameeee. Si Hazwan, and... wow, I never realised how much of a bimbo he is till that night XD
Ayun, Hazel, Waie.
The moon. (:
We all sorta suddenly went skygazing, lol. =__= Funnay.
Ayun: *stares at sky* oooo~ Stars nya blinking
Nazz: *stares at blinking dots in the sky* ... bukannya satellites and stuff kah tu?
Ayun: satellites wah?? Yang merah merah atu? Shau satellites rupanyaa
Nazz: ah, haha, I think it is XD indakan planets blinking, kan..
Shau: *stares at the sky and laughs*
Waie: *says something.. HAHAH lupaku apa!*
someone: Yang dakat atu satellite?
Nazz: ohh, yeah, kali, cause, it's red, and blinking... o_o" Astro kali.. HAHAHA *bimbo moment*
Hazel, Ayun, and Duan. Don't the boys just look so sweet together? HAHAHA
The CHAIR. O_O Shau, ada sejarah tu chair ah =P
The birthday boy: my little brother who is older than me, HAHAHA
*kirai kirai* Shau plays a song for Zed. =P aww. But, o_O I dunno if she made that song up or.. something HHHAHAHA
LOL.
Duan entertaining them. HAHA.
____________
Now... it's :
Adventure at Wesmart with Little Azeem and friends! =D
Zimo, and Hazwan. The Presidents. =p
Little Azeem being oh-so-enthusiastic about that... toy o_O
Hazwan.. being overly enthusiastic about... something =_=" HAHA
Azeem: *pouts and bangs two cars against each other*
Chocolate: Not healthy. Says the health freak x)
FOOD O_O
Azeem: *GASP* SO MANY TOYS!
Nazz: ... sakai little brat =p
Ultraman... Drink Milo and you'll be one. =D
Azeem: I've tasted it before, it's quite nice actually
Nazz: hahaha, sotonnnggg *bimbo moment*
What is this...? ._.
Fish critic. xD
The guy who paid for..everything? And Waie. =P
oh oh!. We met Najj there. Weehoo. xD
____________________________
Back to Zed's crib..
Zimo BBQ-ing.
Then then, there was a part where the fire died out. SO Zed's bro (Zed has a brother! o__o) fanned the charcoal... and.
.
.
.
.
.
POOF! O_O
The fire started.
I was like "OMG! apeh? Zimo Zimo! Look, the fire came out of no where! Macam.. Magic gilaaa lawa tadi ehhh."
Zimo: *looks at me o_O* Bimbo bimbo~ Kesian...
Nazz: eughhh *glares* lawa bahhh...
We went inside afterwards.. and, it was present time. ;p
Hazwan, posing.. o_o
Zed, either excited and curious, or scared and curious about his present. xp
Najj, vain. =p
... a tissue box..?
... some tin compartment? o__o what's the catch?
surprise !! xD HAHAH. 18 and legal, no kidding~

some of us, who came. si Tikah inda masuk o_o
Anyway, I had a super time. =D
Love ya lil bro Zed. *pats ur head*
(ironic: This post concerns the last day of term 2, and I finally posted it on the 1st day of term 3. HAHAHA Fo'shizzle. xp)


0 comments:
Post a Comment