Nazz is back!!
Hello everyone! Hello world! Hello readers and lost people reading this blog!
I have no idea how long I haven't blogged, although perhaps it wasn't that long ago. HAH! It felt like a long time has passed since I did blog. *slaps head. Oh how studying can make even the shortest seconds morph into long dreadful hours =P Roight~
So anyway, what's up nowadays? Long long hours of revision ofcourse! T__T wehhh, eyebags, mayn, eyebags. Soon the exams shall be overrr.
Why am I blogging? Because.. I am really jobless! I need to breathe, dear gosh! I had my Geo AS exam this afternoon and it was, mind you, quite and easy paper, seriously! BUT, ofcourse being a mere mortal, and having studied geo over the past months and exams in between the gap, that... gives me what? 3 days to fully remember what i had studied? x) Yeahh, so sad. I lost 16 marks for sure... *sniffs* We shall see the result in August~ T___T
I had chem paper 2, 4 days ago along with Mathematics paper 6. =/ GEHH. Remember Nazz. think AAAAA. xD
That is right~ You're gonna go to Edinburgh University X) You're gonna go back to Scotland and meet all your old friends and besties there~ You're gonna go to Braehead and eat all those awesome hand-made cookies near the Ice-skating rink, and shop till you drop. XD Or Nottingham University. :P Muahaha. A'S Nazz. A'S...
Yeah well, I'm not gonna have a holiday during the Summer Holidays in June, due to revision, and possibly extra class. I should also mention that I have the Brunei Inter-school Kendo Workshop to attend to. YAY!! Kendo time babyyy! I wanna SHIAI~ =D
Oh, I should also mention, dad came to visit us in Brunei!!! He spent about a week here, at home and seriously I've missed him a lot! And I miss dad now! He went back to KL last Saturday. T___T One more year, and he'll be back. Dad told me a lot about the Mindef stuff. The posts, departments yadayada. And I read some of dad's Defence Policies books. @_____@ Dizzay~ But oh so radical!!! Hahah, too bad I couldn't understand most of those weird terms in the books. =__=" *slaps head. Apakan ni ahhh Nazz, you're being such a bimbo~!
Anyway, I'll post about some really fun times I had had, within the past few weeks with Wetzone, McFamily, and My Best Friends for Life. :P
Cheers xP
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)


0 comments:
Post a Comment