It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

I got tagged...

====================
Tagged by Effy, Anis.... and others.. o__o
====================

Rules: Just tag at least 5 people or more.

18 years ago, I...
1. was not even born yet...
2. did not exist...
3. don't think my parents met yet..
4. had no life.. seriously, I wasn't even alive. o_o
5. ... no comment =-=

15 years ago, I...
1. was 2 years old
2. was spoiled with toys
3. was the only child
4. lived in Muara for a while
5. had a little red chair i liked to carry to show my parents how strong I was. =-=

13 years ago, I...
1. was in Greenwich
2. was 4 years old
3. Had helmet hair
4. had a cat called "Abu" named after Aladdin's monkey (HAHAHAHAHA believe it!!)
5. went to Sunshine Kindergarten, and my teacher was Mrs Douglas =P

10 years ago,I...
1. Was 7
2. was in Glasgow, Scotland
3. was best friends with Andrew McPhaden, the neighbour
4. liked to pretend I was a spy saving the world, with my brother as my feline sidekick
5. acted in a lot of school/class plays and even got to be Peter Pan xD

7 years ago, I...
1. was in Primary 6, at Baljaffray Primary School
2. nicknamed my closefriend, Lauren: Dobby o_o
3. got chased by primary 1 kids, who wanted piggy back rides...
4. was active in choir, orchestra, netball, school house.
5. was already obsessed over Harry Potter books. =)

5 years ago, I...
1. was back in Brunei, baybee.
2. sucked in Malay..
3. loved geo, agriculture science, science and english =D
4. was rivals with the girls who are now my best friends XD
5. seriously had a hard time adapting to life here...

3 years ago,I..
1. was best friends with Lya, Khai, Zaty, Umie, and Nisha
2. got better with my malay
3. was in form 4C
4. met and bestfriended Amal Nazirah, Zulaikha, and Faezah =)
5. was Head Engineer for Environment Day competition at school 8) eyaaaaaaa.

so for this year,I..
1. Am a senior in PTEB xP
2. Started to get close with Pitts, Effy, Jajat, Momo, McFamily and WZ
3. Started to join a lot of clubs (sama Effy! HAHA)
4. get headaches a lot...
5. climbed a very tall tree near my house to save my cat, fell 3 times in the process thus receiving minor, but bloody injuries. =_=

Today, I..
1. am rid of June AS exams
2. Went to the Hospital with Effy
3. secretly got angry at a lot of people.
4. didn't spend time with friends much... =(
5. ate... a LOT .. gehhh T___T

I tag: Suf, Mush, Fakrul, .. uhhh o__o" Amal Nazirah, Jimah. haha.

0 comments:

O_O"