So, today, I just got back from my Granny's, back at Kg. Kulapis, where I had spent 2 days and 2 nights, NOT being jobless. Lame would perhaps be the correct adjective to describe me during my stay there. There have been, of course, pretty drastic changes. 8)
I'll blog about your birthday after this post ZEDDY. A quarter of the photos left to upload. SORRY WAH =3
So... I had "high-tea" at my Granny's warung in Lambak near Jalan Bedil. Laparrr. Then, I went to Gadong this afternoon right after buying groceries with my brother at Soon Lee. =__=" the stuff reached $57+... Ah well, we'll survive tu by the time mother comes back to Brunei, with bro Ewan. Only the essential stuff tu ah. agagaga. =P
Then it was OFF to Gadong. Weeehoooo. Wooohooo. First thing's first: beverages and snackage!! T____T oh wasting money on delightfully blissful ice-blended drinks and waffles.... nyeheheh. And my brother and I pretty much just killed our time buying food, CDs, window shopping, vaining, bumping into friends, eating gelato and stuff.
I was gonna treat my brother sushi at Excapade, cause he's never been to that sushi restaurant. He's only been to Sushi Tei. nyehh. So he's like, "E'ah slalu ke Excapade inda gtau Fakri..." And I'm like "I was with my friends, cemana jua, Fakri dirumah time atu, jangantah menyampuk.." =____= ahaha apakannn. BUT, we both already ate, and I told him we'll go there next time because I didn't wanna finish the $__$*kacinggggg* mom gave to me to spend wisely during her absence. We'll go there after mother comes back, when I can ask permission to finish the $___$ *kacingg*.. =___=" okay not finish it, just use some of it.... If I were to finish it, gila apakan di bali ahhhh*thinks of foood*
We went to Coffee Bean afterwards, at Centrepoint. Looks like my brother has found a new hotspot for him to chill and slurp mochas and lattes in future. And next ke Komunis. And and... I was busy checking out this DVD, whenn... all of a sudden...
_
Fakri's tale:
A tall guy walks in the shop and looks around. Then he notices a girl checking out a DVD, called Nazz. He approaches her and laughs. The guy says: "Nazzz...?" The girl then turns around to the source of the voice and her eyes widens with shock as she sees her best buddy standing before her, looking equally surprised. "Zimo....?" O_O" .... "EHHH, MO!!! You're here!! ahhh. *laughs* And Zimo laughs funnily.
_
So anyway, I met Zimo, and we talked a bit there, talking about movies and how he ... skipped a Kung Fu Panda, his bros and sis were watching. And ouu yeh, Ezat's having a "Guy sleep-over" at his place, so Mo's gonna go over there after the outing and all. EHHH. I was so glad to meet like a PTEBian whom I knew and was close with todayy.
Cause like, honestly, I MISS PTEB sooooo BADDDDD.
I MISS SCHOOOOOL.
I MISS MY FRIENDS.
I MISS THE CLASSES.
I MISS THE CLASSWORKS. (sadang~ =3)
I MISS WZ.
I MISS MCFAMILY.
I MISS THE BIMBO TIMES.
I MISS MY BESTFRIENDS =)
I MISS THE PRINCIPAL. =3
To end this post. Random pics of my brother and I. HAHAHAH.
eyaaaaa.
HAHAHA. gayayayay
and and look who I bumped into before I went home.
Kawan Sejati: Nur faezah. woohoo. weehoo.
Nazz: ehhh, aku rindu kauu
Faezah: aku rindu kau punnn
*talks*
Nazz: *pats her head*
Faezah: rambut ku sinting.......
Nazz: *goes silent...* haha inda jua, but I couldn't recognise kau tadi
Faezah: yatah, haha aku nampak kau dari jauh tadi
Nazz: Aku tadi inda sure kau wah, I was like "eh, macam Faezah jua, tapi rambutnya..."
Faezah : *laughs the faezah laugh*
LOL. IMY bestie bab#2 =D
Anyway, i've to go. AWU ZED, ada ku upload soon. =3


0 comments:
Post a Comment