It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

It's blogging time! XD

Dear friends and readers, it's blogging time~!

*slaps face.

That was a lame intro. HAHA. Power Rangers~~ woooooshhh. I like the first Power Ranger series, the Mighty Morphin' one. Gilaaaa. I had this crush on Billy, the blue ranger. =_= I have this thing, where I find science geeks/enthusiasts quite appealing. SOME, okay. To my friends, who take science subjects: I aint referring to y'all. =_=






So anyway, I also favoured Tommy!! The green ranger, who then became the White Ranger. And he's like in the Power Ranger Dino Thunder series, as a High School Professor. BWAHAHA. Why do I know all this ehh. =__="

*slaps face again.

There's like, 14 different Ranger series. Sure, the series-es have their own other seasons, but ... why am I talking about this ehhhhh.

Here's the latest Power Ranger series. Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.



Well... I dunno if it's out yet, cause Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive is still on. =__= Oh yeahh, and I don't watch Power Rangers. *cough. Just the Morphin one, and Turbo, and Dino Thunder one. HAHAHAHAHA

Hey, I'm proud to be a Power Ranger Fan, okay? I'm not fanatic, it's just this childhood favourite thing. =P

All the 14 Power Ranger series:
Morphin
Zeo
Turbo
Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed
Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm
Dino Thunder
S.P.D.
Mystic Force
Operation Overdrive
Jungle Fury

=D

0 comments:

O_O"