First and foremost, it's Jir's birthday. Amal Nazirah = Jir. bahahaha. She turned 14 at 5.xxam today. =D I'm not gonna be specific with the time, so yeah, get lost busybodies. I greeted her at 12am last night but.. like I said, she wasnt 14 yet. I had a nice chat with her. HAHA. siau.
Secondly, school was fun~ 8D I had an Equinox Newsletter probie though. =_= Friggin printing thing. So Monday shall witness the sales. Where's the Head Editor, baka. You see the Assitant Head doing most of the work. I'm not complaining (H) bahaha, it's just that HE's the one who gets the credit for the work, HE's the one smiling, while I'm the one doing all the work, and I'm the one who gets blamed for the HEAD EDITOR's problems, and I'm the one who smiles less? wahaha, what crap am I saying o.O whatever. oh and I went home early cause I was going to Amal's place to celebrate her birthday. woohooo! So yeah, had an awesome time with the Cheesy Council...or the Wetzone as what Fadil and Danial call the table now. O_O" oh and I had an awesome time just sitting there at the table with Nisha and Fakhrul. It wasss funnnn. I went RED a lot. Nice awkward moment... =D hrm hrm...but like I really wanted to leave, cause I didnt wanna miss out my bestfriend's birthday and yeah.. I wanted to see her early. 8D
Went shopping at 2.30+ to get some presents, and then at home prepared the presents and mom sent me to heer place, and I arrived like, at around 4+. I met Ka Mal, and their cousin: Ka Jati, and wentin the house and met Amal Nazirah. yehh I miss her. She doesnt know how happy I was when I saw her. 8') bahaha. emo. anyway, we went in the car wheere we talked about life, crap, kendo, school, besties, each other and those hateful bastards. 8D I miss talking with her, yatah siuk that car ride. MAHAHA. We went vaining.. or well.. I went vaining HAHA, and we picked up Abg Ripin, and ... I just met him on that day, and HE'S COOL. Me and Jir were listening to his jokes and stories and we laughed and stuff. It was really fun. and He bought us food from MOM's. 8D delicious much.
.jpg)
In the car~
Nazz: smile~
Jir: I'm too pretty my face is glowin' mowfow. that camera doesnt desrve to see this face.
haha apakannnnn.
.jpg)
Jir, observing the tuna thingy.
.jpg)
Chocolate donut or tuna sandwich? =3
.jpg)
In the end.. we halved it x)
We arrived at the Jerudong Beach next to the JPMC. I didn't know that was JPMC till the end of the day... No wonder I saw some people with walking sticks. And at the beach, we HAD FUN XD We went vaining and shell hunting. Amal likes those pretty shells, which are whole are cone-shaped, where as I like the old shells which look ancient and stuff. Amal's comment on the shells I took: "Jih, brigali shells mu ah. Inda pandai memilih shells. HAHA Mihir shells mu ah" .... =_= siau kali. HAHA
.jpg)
Getting ready..
.jpg)
hello feet~ meet the shells
.jpg)
Jir in weird walk to the beach HAHA
.jpg)
"WHOA, liat wave atuuuuuu"
.jpg)
Jir took this pic =D /Isee
.jpg)
I know, right?
.jpg)
/Isee I took this pic. =_= inda tarang ah..
.jpg)
esehhhhh, emo ya ah HAHA
.jpg)
JIH and JIR =D ... Happy Birthday Jir...
.jpg)
the Sun xD
.jpg)
What Jir said about this pic: "Jih, macam cina sasat! HAHA"
.jpg)
Jir: aku hot. HAHA
.jpg)
=_= stoopid, I knowhh.
to be continued =P


0 comments:
Post a Comment