o EXAMS ARE OVER o
WOHOOOOOOOO~
=D
I'm not gonna go all relaxed, and lose focus on everything, no. I've still got good ole' school to deal with, and I'm not complaining. Without the thought of AS exams in my head, I can do work in the classroom without my mind wandering into "PANIC land". Those AS's sure make things hectic, especially in the brain. God knows how many headaches I've obtained the past months.
[[Bloody headaches!!!]]
Now I've got sweet homework to accompany me in my room/dining room/ office room. I've been thinking about homework on the way home from school, actually. Although the anger towards that driver throbbed in my right side of the brain, that I wanted to bang his seat and throw him out of the car. He's so.. NYEH. Why does he horn the car at school. HELL, why does he horn the car at my own home. NO respect at all. Let alone no sense of conscience, nor dignity towards the people he works for. ISHH. I want dad to fire him. FIRE HIM. It's not the horning thing that makes me want him fired, cause that'd be a stupid reason. It's the senile-ness. He's too old. OLD. OLD! He needs his rest awaaaaay from the modern world. =_= Away from my life please. He drives too slow, and sdhbfkjlashjksdhfshfjk bahahah.
oYUIo
(Y) she's great. You know, I was chatting with Yazin, and talking to him reminds me of Yui, cause he's a MAJOR Yui fan. He's like... IN LOVE with Yui. Anyway, Yui's song "Cherry" reminded me of the old times I had before I turned 16 years old. Man, 15 was a great age. =_= I miss being 15 and I miss the times. Especially LAST YEAR and earlier this year. heh =( "Cherry" reminds me of the growing-up stage I've gone throught the past year and the good times I've had with buddies. nyeh. good times~ I've even memorised the lyrics. =D Well, actually, I memorised it since Septmeber xp cause of that singing thingy in the 8th. of Sept. Oh well. Yazin's a really cool guy. He rocks. He knows what he's doing.. well sorta. He knows MOST of the stuff he's doing, which makes me respect him a lot, as a teacher and as a great friend. and yes, he knows who those "people" whom I hate are, and yeah, he understands why I hate them. =X Names= undisclosed. x)
I miss Amal Nazirah.HAHA. ya hear that JIR?! xD
I miss Zul and Fae and Nish. o_o I chatted with Zulaikha a few hours ago. Man, she's growing up real fast =P
And I also miss Yazin. Cause he always talks to much. and we talk about life. In general. We talk about crap, which is what's fun about talking with him. He's original. That's good.
And I miss being weird with Zym Zym. =3 We hardly be weird anymore, let alone have sexytime. School's changed since August.. or September, whichever. And PITTS! I miss youhhh. We've hardly talked nowadays. *kirai. Okay, we do talk, but not talk talk. Like girl talk. With Zaty and all. @__@ Come to think of it I miss Zaty too. Gila kali. She always goes home early these days, so I don't really know whats up in her head anymore. I used to know ALL. HAHAH.
okay, I feel weird now, and my eyes hurt. =/ they always keeps hurting these days, urghh. Even when I dont go online or when I dont use the PC they still hurt. Even when I've had enough rest, they still bloody hurt. ISHH. =_=
I'm hungry. I want pasta. =_="" Pasta's downstairs. I shall go now, laters~


0 comments:
Post a Comment