Today is REST DAY. After this week, I really deserve one day of chilling. Think of happy thoughts Nazz. There has been no MSN-ing since this morning till now, the mid-afternoon, and honestly, it feels good to not go online and chat. It feels bad if I don't check out my blog and other people's blogs - hence I did not hesitate at ALL when I began to browse through the blogworld. People's point of view in life; there's a whole variety of them. I love reading my buddies, and teacher's blogs. And I love writing. Not only does it let my imagination bloom into a wonderous *insert awesome noun here* but it keeps my mind off the pressuring insanity of the teenage life.
One of the joyous things I've done today is reading Sir G-min, Sir Ezad and Sir Shai's blogs. These teacher's were from my old school, SMPAPHM. I miss that school. Anyway, I read their blogs, and they're doing real good. Sir Ezad is a dad, Sir Gmin is a soon-to-be dad. I think. Or maybe he is a dad now. *gasps!* And Sir Shai is a potential dad. I think. I might have been mislead by some of my old budds from Smpaphm. And Sir Shai's in UK! I knew this fact ages ago, but I never actually thought of it as a big thing - till now. That's awesome. I Congratulate him.
How I miss Glasgow and visiting Edinburgh and feeding ducks at the nearby ponds and running around the neat parks. BAHAHA. O_O" Gosh, I want to go to UK soon. Must study~ (: Scholarships. Hard to get by, they are. Guhh. You need decent grades and great academic background, as well as good reacords of outer-school activities. I'm imagining what my Academic File would be like, right now. *Imagines.................* Honestly, I think it'd look pretty normal.
Siti Nazihah.
- Stella Nursery; Enthusiastic with schoolwork. *talks more on other stuff*
- Sunshine Nursery whatcumacallit in Greenwich; A pleasant girl who's fun to teach. *talks more about other stuff XD*
- Sekolah Rendah Tentera Laut Diraja Brunei; from Primary One till Primary two. Siti Nazihah adalah seorang pelajar yang amat *talk and describes more~*
- Baljaffray Primary School, Bearsden, Glasgow; from Primary Three till Primary Seven (yes there is such thing as a primary seven there XD). Active in school events. Participated in Inter-school Cross Country Events. Baljaffray Cross Country Team. Baljaffray Netball Team. Baljaffray Choir. Baljaffray Orchestra -Violin. *talks and describes more~~~*
- Back to Brunei. Never had PSR before. Started Form One in September 2002, in SMPAPHM.
- SMPAPHM; from the end of form one till form 5. Has participated in many events. Achieved good grades in form 1 and 2 except for frequent failures in IRK, Bahasa Melayu. Shows some weakness in maths. Begins to gain average results for Bahasa Melayu in form 3. Achieved 7 Credits and One pass for PMB. Just passed IRK. Entered Form 4C. Optional Subject: Agriculture science. Became the Head of the Environmental Day team for Melor in 2005. Became Asst. Captain of Melor in 2006. Participated in Inter-house Basketball Team. etc etc. Gained 8 O's in the GCE O level exams. Graduated from SMPAPHM in January 2007. Entered PTEB in Early March 2007.
- PTEB. -now. B6 Lower Six student of 2007. Subjects taken: Geography, Chemistry, Maths, English AS. An Environmental Club member. Assisstant Treasurer of PTEB Kendo Club. Sub-Editor of PTEB Equinox Newsletter Commitee. (Y) [Helk, no wonder this year went by fast. Hectic life ;D]
*stops imagining* HAHAHA. okaaaaaayyy~ Welcome back to the present world Nazz. Next year seems so close. It's already nearing the end of November, for goodness sake. 2007 has rushed it's way through time too fast. Although, the memories are clear and concise as if they had just happened yesterday.
I'm gonna visit SMPAPHM soon! X3 I miss that school, and the people. (:
** Happy Belated 18th Birthday to Mush Moshhhh. =D
Yes man, 18th Birthdays does not necessarilly mean you can now watch xxx movies and yell to the world that you can watch `em XD WTH! Now run along to get your driver's license so that you can take me and Fidseeyy out for SUSHI~ 8D HAHA. Kidding. Or maybe not... *smirks* seize the day, mate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment