o HAPPY BIRTHDAY JATYYY, my bich (: o
Zaty's turned seventeen todayyyy~~!!!
and I greeted her a few minutes before her birthday, and a minute before her birthday, AND at the stroke of Midnight, by the looks of my PC time. HAHA.
=) I love you, Zaty; my Bestie, my buddehhh, my kawan sejati, my Roxious sister, the girl who can't live without me (HAHAHA WTF).
** I couldn't buy her a present. Money was spent on Jir's Birthday and Ibah's Birthday last week. esehh, I had to get these two people the greatest day wahh 8D
Therefore I made Zaty a card with a picture of her in form 5 last year, wearing the fake "ubans" that were created by the silver pen markers. This pic signifies that she's getting old =D then did some decorative thingmajigs and a pic of me and her at the Empire Hotel last year, in school uniform XD and a POEM. HAHA.

This is the pic of her with fake ubans. =) Back at our old school. And I editted the pic to become purple cause abis ink printer ahh. =_= baie. only 3/4 of the pic was printed nicely, so I had to cut the unwell printed part. Okeh, this pic was used as the cover of the birthday card xD
* Will post again soon. Gotta get ready to go to Gran's place.
(This post was in draft mode, lol.)


0 comments:
Post a Comment