.
.
.
.
CUT!!
The reel shall stop running for now... What reel? This reel of pain. And suffering. This week has been ghastly so far. Too much work, too much time used up on work. Work. work. work. work. work. I'm unemployed. I'm a kid, and yet, I'm SO BUSY. Maths, Chemistry, maths, chemistry, Geography, maths, Equinox, life, maths maths MATHS. I'm not complaining. On the contrary, I don't mind all this work. Especially Equinox, I like doing the work, and I like revising and solving maths problems and getting the answers, but.. It's just been a tiring week, including all these f*cked up stuff cramming my brain.
All this business is making me moody, and receiving BLOODY headaches. Migraines over and over again. And I'm even spending less time talking with Roxious. I miss Zaty and talking with her like.. talk talk. =/ And Fakhrul - I've been a jerk mann. I've been busy and it's like.. I'm not talking to him as usual. macam aku inda layan iaaaaa. I FEEL BAD. =( GAHD. All this work is just GAHHHHH. I'm sorry Roxious, and Zaty. And I'm really sorry Fakhrul. =(
I want to just escape, away from reality. Away from hurting the people I care about by not being me, away from all the burden and work. AWAY from everything.
Death is an option...
IF I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY.
I'm a Muslim and as a Muslim, I can't commit suicide. I'll go to hell if I did. And that'd leave people in this world who knew me scarred and sad. And I'm not planning, so calm down people ;D I'm not stoopid. sheesh. I imagined it though. Death. O_O Yes, well, these thoughts were influenced by si Kawan Sejati - Amal Nazirah, as she thinks about death a lot. Away from this life x) Not that I hate life God's given me, no. I'm grateful that God has given life to me, and a chance to live. Life's about doing God's will. About preparing for the afterlife, and doing deeds, about learning, giving, helping. Hardly see some people do our purpose.. No offense, but yeahh.
the WORLD is round as a crumpled piece of paper. The world IS a crumpled piece of paper. It's fragile, it's uneven, it's got dents and fissures. The adjectives here don't just apply to description that also describes Earth physically, but also literally. Earth's fragile alright - people trying to crate War; Competition of Arms; Nuclear this Nuclear that; people TEARING each other apart. Uneven - racism; looking down upon others; bla bla bla.. =_=
So the world is imperfect. We're all imperfect. That's what most humans are. But we've all got our duties. Our work. We've all got to do our work, make a good job, finish whatever we've started, and make our life and world a better place. Calling all humans. lol. =_= Let me just deal with my own life, anyway.
And now, we have ended the emo-like part of the post. x)
I'm scared.
Today has been a b*tch. A hectic one. Zaty caught a headache from Cherry. Then Fakhrul caught it. At the nd of the day, I gained a headache too. x) How nice~ The headache was a Cherry on top of a gigantic ice cream sundae with sprinkles that yelled: FUCKAAA THIS DAY IS HELK
Was moody. Dan said that. Some other people said that. I even dint notice Zimo patting me or trying to ruffle my tudung at school today while doing the Equinox editing. O_O" This is bad...
T_T Afternoon, the headache got worst. Chilled with Farky, Nisha, Pitts, Effie, Wann, Cherry and Zaty. Zaty and I had Girl Talk. T'was nice talkin to her alone. x') I missed talking with her. I think I'm a bad person. x'D Life is not what it may seem. Things can unexpectedly happen. Some may suck. Some may not. Some may confuse people. heh.
woo woo~ aku laparrr.
Chatted with Jir and Zulaikha. HAHA. HAHAHA. WTF HAHAHA. Zul is nicknamed Juli. And she realtes that nick to "July" as in the month after June, and a name of a person such as "April" which is a nice name, (Y) And then.. Jir had some problems, caused by her cat. Reminds me of my nini's face phrase. BAHAHA. "NAJIS!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Then copycat mode. siau ahh. Jir, kau siauu ahh. HAHA. Juli~ /Isee we make a sexy bunch, don't we? xD
hrm hrm.. Buttermilk Chicken. :D
babye~
i am STRONG ='3


0 comments:
Post a Comment