Ibah the 4rth Sibling. The second little sister. si Ibah. si "macam tua".Si Naqs. si Nini. My little sister. (:
As much as we always talk in a harsh way towards each other, I still love her, no matter what. Yeh, I know, corny, but hey, it's that sibling bond thing, where you hate them annoying pests and at the same time, you'd do anything to protect them. You'd want to cause them misery but in other times you want to see thm happy. =) Siblings, what would I do without them.
She's turning 12 today. The 11th of November. A nice date, isn't it? This date is also a memorial day for the Second World War Victims, and past soldiers. I remember in UK they call it "poppy day"? Where we had to wear red poppies. yeah, pretty nice. and sad...
Today, I woke up at 8. Early, I know. But I felt energised.. only cause Ibah was in my room reading mags. I don't like it when my siblings are in my room while I'm asleep. No privacy at all. I watched Fakhri play "Persona 3" on the ps2 (thinks of the Ps3 ... T___T I wannnnnnt!!!) and "Person 3" is a pretty nice game. I like. Did some random stuff and I said to Ibah : "Ibah Birthday today..." And she nodded. This in OUR languauge means : "Happy Birthday Ibah" and the nod stands for "Thanks". Undecipher our codes and you are one of us, NOT. =p
The afternoon; we went swimming in Muara. Mom went to this function thingy, while Ibah and I watched dad, Fakhri, and Ewan swim. I was in the mood for Ice cream so we went to Muara Beach, and I bought Mr. Softy Ice-cream for EVERYONE. I paid. Which I thought, was pretty cool. I feel responsible. 8D
Evening; we went to the Mall, where dad booked us tickets for STARDUST. (THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME GAHHHH!!!) and then we went to eat.. at the foodcourt.. sad.. but Ibah wanted it so yeah, not sad. xP I had sizzling Butter Milk Chicken. Then Ibah bought me Champagne from Kokoberry. And Fakhri got his PSP Memory stick reformatted at the Game Place thing.
And yeah, hung around a bit, and watched the movie... which again I have to say is AWESOME. It's really good. Not good. Brilliant! For me it is, I'm not sure what other people would say, but, yes, it made my littl's sister Birthday more awesome, and she loved the day, so yes, it does indicate the vast BRILLIANCE of the movie. ;p I wanna watch it again... It was an awesome Sunday.
Must. watch. Stardust. Must.Watch. GAH.
xp
As much as we always talk in a harsh way towards each other, I still love her, no matter what. Yeh, I know, corny, but hey, it's that sibling bond thing, where you hate them annoying pests and at the same time, you'd do anything to protect them. You'd want to cause them misery but in other times you want to see thm happy. =) Siblings, what would I do without them.
She's turning 12 today. The 11th of November. A nice date, isn't it? This date is also a memorial day for the Second World War Victims, and past soldiers. I remember in UK they call it "poppy day"? Where we had to wear red poppies. yeah, pretty nice. and sad...
Today, I woke up at 8. Early, I know. But I felt energised.. only cause Ibah was in my room reading mags. I don't like it when my siblings are in my room while I'm asleep. No privacy at all. I watched Fakhri play "Persona 3" on the ps2 (thinks of the Ps3 ... T___T I wannnnnnt!!!) and "Person 3" is a pretty nice game. I like. Did some random stuff and I said to Ibah : "Ibah Birthday today..." And she nodded. This in OUR languauge means : "Happy Birthday Ibah" and the nod stands for "Thanks". Undecipher our codes and you are one of us, NOT. =p
The afternoon; we went swimming in Muara. Mom went to this function thingy, while Ibah and I watched dad, Fakhri, and Ewan swim. I was in the mood for Ice cream so we went to Muara Beach, and I bought Mr. Softy Ice-cream for EVERYONE. I paid. Which I thought, was pretty cool. I feel responsible. 8D
Evening; we went to the Mall, where dad booked us tickets for STARDUST. (THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME GAHHHH!!!) and then we went to eat.. at the foodcourt.. sad.. but Ibah wanted it so yeah, not sad. xP I had sizzling Butter Milk Chicken. Then Ibah bought me Champagne from Kokoberry. And Fakhri got his PSP Memory stick reformatted at the Game Place thing.
And yeah, hung around a bit, and watched the movie... which again I have to say is AWESOME. It's really good. Not good. Brilliant! For me it is, I'm not sure what other people would say, but, yes, it made my littl's sister Birthday more awesome, and she loved the day, so yes, it does indicate the vast BRILLIANCE of the movie. ;p I wanna watch it again... It was an awesome Sunday.
Must. watch. Stardust. Must.Watch. GAH.
xp


0 comments:
Post a Comment