This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going online to check out CNN and the UN website for some news updates... and get high with friends (namely Effy and Zimo*COUGH) or to annoy some of my friends, namely; Kelvin, Suf, AMAL NAZIRAH, Faezah, Zul... oh yeah, I wanna tease Zimo too. MUAHAHA.
=____=...... but...
They aren't online. WTH! =_= So I sent offline messages to some of them. HAHA. pitiful pitiful~
So.. yea, it's official.. well not official, HEHEHE! xP The news about Zimo and his special half, has spread throughout the school.. I'm exaggerating~ But, yeah, =p Have fun you guys~
I would also like to express my frustration concerning my Pure Math paper I had just had this afternoon. Just when I'm had started to LOVE Mathematics and Pure Math itself.. Pure Math has once again found a reason for me to go nuts and start cursing IT. =___= Question 8, Question 9, Question 11... okay they are a PAIN. PAIN I TELL YA!! My chances of getting an A~... Dear God.. O_O
=____= heh, well the questions on the first page were okay, but I better stop yapping and forget about it. STATS, next!! X) I'll give 200% caution for Stats. Chem will be on the same day. BUU.
I chilled with Effy and Bebot before I went home, cause.. I was still too stressed out to see my driver. *slams hands on the table* Bebot looks Malay with traces of Chinese~ That annoyed him. xp
Anyway, I wanna congratulate Hazwan, or the guy I call HAZEL, a new member of Equinox, for his appointment as the new PRS President, of PTEB. Make that the PRS batch of 2008/2009. =) Well done mate!
I'll talk about the whole selection thing next time. For now, I shall revise for GP. =) Wish me luck!
cheers.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment