Mondayyyy.
The day felt so empty and boring. There was nothing fun to do or rather there was nothing i could think of that would be fun to do. All that settled in my mind was how much I missed the kendo workshop and everyone there. HAHA =)) going emo for just that? x)
I woke up at 12.30pm, bored, muscle-aching, and well, i think empty O_o which I have no idea why. Or maybe I don't wanna say it out loud, or because I know I'm gonna get over it anyway. LOL. I was onlining most of the afternoon. HELK YEAH I WAS BLOODY BORED. *breathes in and out heavily*
Then, to JP with my bro. His friends were there. I kept my distance from him. =_= Didn't wanna be involved. I looked like I was stalking them though. Sooooo lammee.
So yea, we had a go on some rides. Ate some burgers and kebabs. Then went home at 8pm.
At home^^ HOME!!!!!!!!!!! gahaha. =_=
okay. Nazz goes online and releases her negative energy by pretending to be happy or at least atcually be happy for a short moment to banish the feeling of self hatred, jealousy and anger =)))))
couldnt sleep well. I was thinking too much XD XD XD gahahaha. too much thinking causes stress and blood pressure to rise, hence acne. HAHAHAH bloody hell, what am I saying...
saya rindu diaa X3
lemme think about Johnny Depp then @____@ *hahah buang kes*
oh yeaa, and Keem n Riku n other kendokas were planning for an outing to JP on Wednesday afternoon, and tarus to The Menglait Dojo together ^^
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Sunday. The last day of the Hols. gila..
- The departure.(lag haha)
- no pC.
- Addicted >=3
- a past time.
- More Kendo pictures!!
- lucky charm ^^
- One ^^
- another day at JP || kendo.
- Is it possible to die of boredom? xD
- Cry-Mandy Moore ^^ (lawaaaa)
- sweet memoriess~
- emo. xD
- The Kendo Workshop. day 3. the last.
- Kendo workshop. day 2. the TEST.
- Kendo Workshop. day 1
- An hour and a half to go~
- xD The 1st Wednesday of the 2nd term Holiday
- The Sleepover :)
- The Royal Wedding.
- It has begun.
- The week so far
-
▼
June
(22)


0 comments:
Post a Comment