6.3oam I woke up and fell asleep again.
7am I woke up. lol
Arrived at MD at 8.20am
Afterwards, I practised the cuts and ashi sabaki. I had "Morning Sickness". I didn't smile much. Syaz and Mina said so. They thought I was sick or angry or something. lol. ^^
"Nazz, where's your perk?!!"- Mina
"Are you okay? You seem a bit... not you"- Syaz
I was tiredd. Like, really, really tiredd. I kept ywaning and rubbing my eyes a lot. Oh and Keem kept yawning and rubbing his eyes a lot too. HAHA He was online last night till.... ^^ akhirrrrrrrrrrr. Cause his status was online till late at night.. But Junbi Taisho woke me up a bit. I was still yawning though.
Then...The warm up Lim Han senpai called "crazy" hahaha. IT WAS FUN TO THE MAX! Like, jumping like a bunny, running like an bird, jumping like a frog, marching like a Russian soldier, Men kiai practice, Hasso no Kamae with running and Men cut, Charging towards the seniors.... GAHHHHH IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!
Then we learned how to fold the hakama.
Next we split into groups and revised the basic techniques and the stuff that would come out during the test.
Then, Marcell gave us early break. LOL. Anndd Amal came around 11.4?am.
The test began after 12pm. The kendokas taking the C rank test sat together in seiza. @____@
Oh yea.. I kept my kiai loud ^^ Did Junbi Taisho, suburi, ashi sabaki, uchi komi geiko....yea....
Then the orals. Our group got the answwer right. The bamboo is less fatal compared to steel or any other wood that would be used as a sword. ^^ yay~ I answered for the group. yay us!
>the test. C to B grading.
Sooo...the result, I PASSED THE C RANK TEST GAHHHH!!! XD XD XD
Oh then The Next ranks after the double gradings ^^ The A rank was cool. The Mudansha test was short, cause only 4 were taking it. But it was intense, and so difficult by the looks of it. They had to wear the bogu =)) Keeem did great. And Shin Chan senpai is now nicknamed Takai Shin Chan senpai. Yazin senpai passed that nick down.
And all the seniors taking the Mudansha test passed. =D congratsss!!!!!
and lastly, we all got to hit Muiz. As it was his first time wearing the Do bogu. so EVERY kendoka except some juniors, got to strike Muiz with a Do-cut. AWESOME XD XD funnnnnnnnnnn!! hahaha. The lucky dude XD
We ended the session... then talked a bit...Then more do-cuts on Muiz. bahahaha.
Tiring~~~~


0 comments:
Post a Comment