It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

It has begun.

okaaay. that second post there looks just too colourful. I won't try and do that again. :D

Saturday. The last day of school. and and. I am bored already. The whole day went by fast. It was a cool day.

EAS, we learnt about Diary Genre's. Awesomeeeee. Luxun's Diaries. awesommeeee. I like 'em :)) So our holiday homework is A Diary about our Personal Failure and how we got over it.

I didnt get that stressed out in Chem. We had a nice quiz though. Go Rahmah's team! (which is my team too) We got secong place. Wafiy and Hakim's team got last place so they had to clean the OHP papers. HAHA. Nazurah's team got 1st place. oh well...

Geography period, we just did notes and drew the Channels for Migrants. Blah. x) i drew the map badly. Darn hands of mine :P

P.S Period. Hung out at The Table. Oh Mizan was there. He "didn't" have Chem class so we talked a bit. Yeah, Amal was involved in the conversation. haha. Oh then Umie and The Others and I were discussing about Monday :) yay.

11.30am. Discussion thingy for The Royal Wedding's flag waving. oh yahh. i wanna come come. So anyways, Outside, Me and Zymah, Wani, Qam, Rahmah and Nad had Zymah time. HAHAH. Then, twas Mizan, Nazz and Zymah in the Zymah time. lol. The DDR Failures: Me and Zymah. The horror. HAHHAHA.

:))) The 2nd term Holiday has officially begun. I'll miss you peeps :))))

0 comments:

O_O"