It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

The Kendo Workshop. day 3. the last.

I slept late last nyt. =_= Won the akhir tidur game XD Hurrrayyyyy!!

I woke up early, and arrived at the MD gym at 8.40am

oh and HAHA the first person I saw when I arrived was Ali-senpai ^^ He hasnt been at the workshop the past two days. It was a surprise to see him. XD Gave him a peace sign, and entered the dojo, after a ritsu-rei.

@_____________@ lol.

At first, I watched Combat-kun do his medic job. Then we 'observed' Combat-kun's replica of a katana.

Junbi Taisho as usual. Followed by running around the hall 3 laps, 2x. awesome! Especially the laps with hasso no kamae. ^^

Break. chilled with Mina, Sya, Faraway, Aziz, and Amal came ^^ she finished my bottle of water. Then ran away with my towel. =_= Then came back. And slapped with with the towel. sick XD Aye, nexxt, Ali came around offering bottles of water. I took one then Amal took it from my grasp poked me in the face...or was it took my bag away... or hit me with the bottle...or all of em XD yeah.. all of em. So Ali-senpai suruh lawan to get that bottle of water...like whaaa O_O" HAHA in the end, I asked for another bottle of water anyways. This part, Amal goes poking me hard on my face and i bend backwards while kneeling. XD it looks so weird. T.T

Then we split into groups after forming a huge circle. I was in group 3 with Cahaya, Muiz, Maj, Olivia and other peeps. Combat-kun was in charge of group 3. We dealt with Hayasuburi first. then Suberu alerted Combat-kun that we had to learn the Kata. XD hahaha.

Kata1. we learnt each steps, for uchidachi and shidachi. Then the whole soft and hard method. ^^ Awesome stuff. It made the whole kata1 dramatic =))

Break. Ate...a lot HAHAHA. I was with Amal and Aziz. Aziz claimed that he was "trapped" at the food table area. XD yerright. Konkon removed tomatoes from his sandwiches and left them by the sandwich compartment thingy xD cause "tomatoes can make u puke" So when Ali came, he stared at the tomatoes that were lying around near the sandwiches and was like "whats with these tomatoes?" XD XD hahahahaha. Then, me and Amal went to the centre of the hall, and she took my glasses away XD dangit.

Afterwards. We formed a different group. I was in group 5. HAHA still with Cahaya in the same group as me. We learnt more advanced techniques. Hiki men, kote and do. ^^ They were cool. Zool got to be the dummy. HAHA.

break. The group talked abt the book Zool had. coolness^^ Then, bladeebla. PteB this and that. Oh and, I've met my future junior for PTE nxt year =p

Konkon took us to practice more with hiki men, kote and do. It was fun. We improved too!

Then Random training.

Afterwards, we had a circle of "getting to know each other" session.
fun fun^^

Next we had a hayasuburi session, whoever lasts long, the seniors shall remember their name. Keem did good. And Faraway ^^ and some others too. awesommme

lastly, photos!! XD

>> The Kendo Family (some are outside this pic)

>>> sweet memories..


>>> Takai Shin Chan, Amal, Muiz (why'd I keep this pic^^)


>>> The Kendo Family^^ again (some outside the pic)


>> Amal, Ali, Nazz. (HAHA, antam ko Amal xD)



>> Mina and Nazz. SIGMA BOND! XD



>> Faraway, Nazz, Mina ^^



>> Amal, Nazz, Ajis xD



>> Nazz. Ajis. HAHA xD panatness



>> Nazz and Riku-chan =))





The day was awesome. I made new friends, shared sweet moments, learned new techniques, that made everything memorable. =3 I miss them ^^

0 comments:

O_O"