It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Sunday. The last day of the Hols. gila..

Amal's place.

We talked and menalored in her room. andd talked more in the living room. Confiding, more like =D
and then at 1am we went in her room to listen to some songs and chill with Kaka Amal.
"what comes around comes around~" - listened to it lots =)) and then, Qahhar and Amal o.O faito!! XD XD hahaha. panat.

Thennnn, Amal cooked her egg specialty. *___* (drools) and indomee. hahahaha. we were very very lapar. Then, we got the tilams ready in the Living room, and listened to Amal's MP3 and talked moreee.

At 2am, Nish and I played Monopoly, while Amal played with my phone, checking out pics and Friendster. =D Amal slept at around 3am. Sleep-talking XD HAHAHAHAHHA

sits up with her eyes closed.
"behapa kamu kan?"
falls back onto the tilam and sleeps.

Nish and i continued to play Monopoly till 4am. I think I was winning wheee~ cause I bought loads of houses and land. lolness. We got hungry so we went to the kitchen and drank Milo. Afterwards, I fell asleep on the couch. gahahaha. and we woke up at 10am. 5 hours of sleeeeeep~

Kendo.
came at 1+pm with Amal. The first two girls who came, us. We forgot to bring WATER!!! hahah. Combat gave his spare water bottle. the usual training. C ranks still had to deal with the basics. lol =.= and we had Ali sempai as our so-called "forever" Mentor. o.O"

Amal was acting...high..or excited. or "Jiji, I dont feel like myself" =P overall...it was a goood day. verryy. rumours ahh. =p whadeber~

did my homeworks till 2am HAHA. crap.

0 comments:

O_O"